delkevic exhaust

senicoli

Re: delkevic exhaust

Post by senicoli »

good info guys I had forgotten about the vat and import duty so that rules that option out thought it sounded too good to be true the downgraded a/b exhausts I would be interested in I could live with a mark or a scratch or two the kettle is not concours and has age related marks already will give them a ring tomorrow thanks guys colin :D 8-)
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

canaletto5 wrote:
senicoli wrote:
canaletto5 wrote:Delkevic have loads mate
thanks for the info I was wandering where to get them from oh my aching sides laugh I nearly wet my self presume the sites resident jester is having a day off probably at THE wedding :lol: :lol: :lol: colin
Yes, he asked me to stand in for him :lol:
I think you make a good stand in for the barnsley bard the wit and humour is much appreciated dont go all the way though and start showing your bare arse at hotel bedroom windows :roll: :lol: :lol:
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

ordered a of set of exhausts from delkevic at a generous discount I might add yesterday (friday) at 4pm delivered today (saturday) at 11.30 am hows that for service very impressed thats my weekend taken care of :D colin
2strokejohnny

Post by 2strokejohnny »

senicoli wrote:ordered a of set of exhausts from delkevic at a generous discount I might add yesterday (friday) at 4pm delivered today (saturday) at 11.30 am hows that for service very impressed thats my weekend taken care of :D colin
how much with generous discount ? 2sj
Suzuki GT750B
Suzuki GT750K
Triumph T100 Unit Bonny
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

senicoli wrote:
canaletto5 wrote:Delkevic have loads mate
thanks for the info I was wandering where to get them from oh my aching sides laugh I nearly wet my self presume the sites resident jester is having a day off probably at THE wedding :lol: :lol: :lol: colin
Oi. I'm watching, and no I wasn't watching the wedding or owt else that day.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

took the full exhaust system of the kettle today in readiness for fitting the new delkevic system at the weekend wheeled the bike back in the garage I was amazed how light it felt got me wandering anybody know what a full system weighs :?: :) ;) colin
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

3 large planets and any of Saturn's moons. The 550 and 380 exhausts weigh one asteroid less.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

Alan H wrote:3 large planets and any of Saturn's moons. The 550 and 380 exhausts weigh one asteroid less.
thanks al quite heavy then I should have known better than to expect a serious answer astronomy now is there no end to this mans talents :lol: :lol: :lol: colin
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

2strokejohnny wrote:
senicoli wrote:ordered a of set of exhausts from delkevic at a generous discount I might add yesterday (friday) at 4pm delivered today (saturday) at 11.30 am hows that for service very impressed thats my weekend taken care of :D colin
how much with generous discount ? 2sj
Wuh, Hi Col, how much did you get them for in the end ?
Cheers Scotch.
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

:tw Scotch if it helps ? $2,296 Aussie Dollars at the moment ? Sorry you can't even buy a BIG Mac with the change from $3,000 Aust Dollar :lol: :lol: :lol: I bought a second hand set of Delkevic's for mine over 2 years ago for $1,100 Aud $
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.