suzuki s mirrors

senicoli

suzuki s mirrors

Post by senicoli »

bought a pair of suzuki s mirrors from newark today with the intentions of restoring them when I got them clean the s heads have some marks and few light dings they wont achieve the standard I am trying to get to chrome on stems is dull too they are solid all there and work they have polished up quite well and dont look too bad if you dont want perfection I would like £20.00 + £5.00 postage for them I paid £20.00 for them will have a couple of good pairs ready soon but might hang on to them for a while because that tw#t from indonesia has flooded the market thanks colin
Alan H

Re: suzuki s mirrors

Post by Alan H »

senicoli wrote: might hang on to them for a while because that tw#t from indonesia has flooded the market thanks colin
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's buggered up yer retirement pot then Col!
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

Alan H wrote:
senicoli wrote: might hang on to them for a while because that tw#t from indonesia has flooded the market thanks colin
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's buggered up yer retirement pot then Col!
I have crossed a visit to indonesia of my bucket list on the strength of it I understand your in warmer climates al your not currently in indonesia and drinking warm beer on the profits from selling mirrors in disguise are you :lol: :lol: :lol: colin
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

mirrors now sold thank you colin