Gt 750A 1976 for sale

rogermac

Gt 750A 1976 for sale

Post by rogermac »

Gentlemen
I am selling my beloved after completely restoring her 7 years ago. I'm now a grandpa to two and counting and have a collection of GPZ's as well so far too many now to justify keeping and getting time to use them all so thinning down my collection
Tax free and MOT free . I have the usual receipts for excess of its worth but it was a challenge I set myself to
do when I was recovering from some hard life issues. Baz rebuilt the engine and carbs and helped me with his knowledge. I do less than 100 miles a year on it
but keep it taxed and mot'd and start it regularly. It has a nice set of Allspeeds on it which came with it . No originals. too many things to mention but private message me for all the details of which there are plenty!
Starts easily ,no surging and runs without issues, and sounds good!
Hoping someone here is interested in it and will go to a good Kettle clinic home before I list it. £7800ovno
Regards
Roger Glasgow
IMG_3760.jpg
IMG_3759.JPG
IMG_3758.JPG
IMG_3757.JPG
IMG_3756.JPG
IMG_3755.JPG
IMG_3754.JPG
IMG_3753.JPG
IMG_3752.JPG
IMG_3751.JPG
Alan H

Re: Gt 750A 1976 for sale

Post by Alan H »

Sorry to hear about the sale. Might it be better to get rid of all the grand kids?
Just a thought from someone who decided many years ago to avoid bairns, and as far as I know, succeeded!
Might be worth a run up there to wave it off so to speak.

Where are you in Glasgow? I know the area a bit, having worked up there several times.

Scottish rally anyone? Loch Lomond area is very nice out of midge season.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

My Son lives in Kilsyth , just outside Glasgow, and I keep promising to take one of the bikes out there to sample the fantastic roads and scenery.
rogermac

Post by rogermac »

I live north of glasgow in Bearsden so its only 15 mins to Loch lomond...roads to the west coast from here.......although potholes here as well now but stunning scenery( never used to Be!)
024.JPG
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

I'll be at the Ardgarten Hotel on Loch Long for a few days, and later at Oban with a boat again next month. Lovely bit of the world.
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

Alan H wrote:Sorry to hear about the sale. Might it be better to get rid of all the grand kids?
Just a thought from someone who decided many years ago to avoid bairns, and as far as I know, succeeded!
Might be worth a run up there to wave it off so to speak.

Where are you in Glasgow? I know the area a bit, having worked up there several times.

Scottish rally anyone? Loch Lomond area is very nice out of midge season.
Wuh, as Alan says. Keep the bike. Get rid of the kids ! (me too not having any of the little b.......ds !).
Absolutely gorgeous place the west of Scotland. I used to stay at Lochernhead quite a bit a few years ago and the roads are biking heaven.
Got bitten to death at Invergarry though. :shock:
Need someone up there to put on a rally !!! :D (no camping !!!! I'm 50 odd now !)
Scotch.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Scotch750 wrote:I'm 50 odd now !)
Scotch.
Definitely odd anyway........
rogermac

Post by rogermac »

ahhhh your away diving again Alan.....conger alley et al....unfortunately had to stop 3 years ago with swimmers ear and Aural polyps in my eardrums...so it was continue and go deaf or stop diving....
now its "you have too many bikes" maybe shoulda kept diving!!!
the Lovely roads and scenery here are legendary but the potholes are appearing and tourism is on the up so more wear and tear.....
Happy days.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

I've gone all pappy with diving in the last few years, knee operation(s) and chopped a finger end off a couple of years on top of white finger issues mean that I only dive where it's warm. Barbados, Great Barrier Reef, Hawaii etc. Malta later this year.
I'll just be boat driving up in the Oban area - been going there since 1990!
'Ran' the Falls of Lora/Connel Bridge two years on the trot - great fun during mid tide with 120HP at the back of the Rib. Treat with great respect though.

Falls of Lora (clicky linky)
rogermac

Post by rogermac »

Hahahah yes did the falls 6 up with kit after the Breda and blew the ecu on my honda 150..... that was expensive!!! couldnt get up as too fast flowing and we were too heavy!.
Buddies have dived it and its quite a ride...not for the faint hearted!