Rusto

stupot

Rusto

Post by stupot »

Well, I picked up some parts from Stafford but this rusty resto is making me be more sociable, as when I need some engine casing bolts its not just a simple job of going on Ebay and buying a bran new set and bolting them on.
I am forced to come on here and beg someone please please pretty please has anyone got a set of old rusty battered chewed up engine casing bolts for a T500.
I only need the clutch side as these are much longer than any ive got.
You will then have a new friend for life :mrgreen: me.
Here is a picture of how im going on.
New Crank and pistons are all back on. new chain and spoks and a new front slipper not fitted it yet.
Have a look in your boxes this weekend, a past time we all love.
Attachments
DSC_0025.JPG
everyones a winner
Kurgan36

Re: Rusto

Post by Kurgan36 »

I can give you another horn :lol:
stupot

Post by stupot »

Thats the great thing about doing a rusto, everyone who contributes can allways say. "Thats a little bit of my old bike there." So your old bikes rusty parts may live on and feel the wind once again. Its much better than languishing in old jam jars on bottom shelfs.
I will allways be gratefull to Kurgan. As he will allways says "I gave you the horn".
everyones a winner
Kurgan36

Post by Kurgan36 »

...... all jokes aside I’ve found another one, so we can re-live the day and can give you the horn again :lol:
stupot

Post by stupot »

Thanks everyone , Ive located a used wayward gaitor . and some caseing screws now all in a thoroughly poor state rusty and chewed up. Happy days. :lol:
everyones a winner