GT750A choke lever and spring stop - wanted

Davidcumbria

GT750A choke lever and spring stop - wanted

Post by Davidcumbria »

I was dismayed to find my choke lever had dropped off somewhere on the road recently, with no indication there was a problem. It seemed to work fine so I hadn't noticed the spring stop was missing when I bought the bike but perhaps this is why. Bike is other wise perfect and original. A friend has given me a spare bush but I need the long lever, plastic end and the spring stop. No luck searching on eBay. I know these are hard to find and hope someone might be prepared to strip an old spare set of carbs or have them in a spares hoard. Fully prepared to pay whatever you think is reasonable. Please see if you can help me out guys. Many thanks
David
BAZ

Re: GT750A choke lever and spring stop - wanted

Post by BAZ »

same as Yamaha 1J7-14905-00 search ebay,
itsnotateapot

Post by itsnotateapot »

SUZUKI GT750 L 8-)
SUZUKI T500 M 8-)
SUZUKI GT185 K 8-)
Suzuki T500 Cobra 8-) 8-)
Suzuki GTS 500 Hybrid.
Suzuki RG250.
Davidcumbria

Post by Davidcumbria »

Thanks guys all sorted now for about £70 between eBay USA and cmsl. Lots of parts NLA ( including link above ) so I'm going to make sure it's loctited on! Great help Baz.
Davidcumbria

Post by Davidcumbria »

All sorted now. Just a pointer for anyone else don't bother buying the Yamaha spring stop which at first sight looks the same as the GT750A one. It doesn't fit and can't easily be modified although the lever itself is identical.