Yorkshire Rally 2019

Alan H

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Post by Alan H »

Must have bin a long time ago for those 2 codgers.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Just keeping this in view so folks are aware.
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

Alan,
Huge thanks for arranging. I'm still on. Not checked with Joanna yet, but I hope she'll get interested as the date approaches!
Cheers,
Mike
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

I'll make sure all the visas for the Suvners to get into Yorkshire go through without problem Mike, don't worry!! :lol:
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Alan H wrote:I'll make sure all the visas for the Suvners to get into Yorkshire go through without problem Mike, don't worry!! :lol:
You'll have to get an " After Brexit" visa for me and Nuala, Alan :o :o

Just had a thought :idea: :idea: will need one for our little jaunt up to the North next May, as well :shock: :shock:
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Hi Alan, now I'm no longer associated with the kettle club :o I'd really like to join you all on your rally, if you'll have me. I've asked "er indoors" but she's not up for it, so if anyone's looking to share a room please let me know.
Not been on a clinic rally since Arties Mill at Brigg a few years back, so really looking forward to this one, but who can remember the very first rally at Dudley, where there were only about five of us turned up? Happy days :roll:
Cheers, Steve Wharton.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Good man, it should be a good 'do'.
I'm arranging alternative routes for those who prefer a shorter run, instead of a run to the (Whitby) coast. I'll try to suit as many as possible.
I'll be wanting some hotel deposits next month, so we'll find out exactly who's going and if more or less rooms are required. People will be there from Thursday to Monday, so anyone can pick what days/nights they need. I'll post a programme of hopefull routes soon.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

JOHNJENKS66 wrote:
Alan H wrote:I'll make sure all the visas for the Suvners to get into Yorkshire go through without problem Mike, don't worry!! :lol:
You'll have to get an " After Brexit" visa for me and Nuala, Alan :o :o

Just had a thought :idea: :idea: will need one for our little jaunt up to the North next May, as well :shock: :shock:
Dunno John, but it might be an idea to get an International licence 'just in case'.
If they can cock it up between us and the eu, they will do. Nowt more certain.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Missing out Whitby what sort of Philistine are you? Best fish and chips in the world up here! How can you turn that down? And Garry Kemp has a pub in town next to a nice Cafe for those that don't want beer.

On top of which its only 5 minutes downt'road for me...Haggler has popped in for coffee! I'd even let them thats want to camp in me garden for free and thats a big plus in Yorkshire!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Not a Philistine at all. We usually end up in the Duke of York for theirs. It does help with the liquid add ons there too!
Don't usually drink during ride outs - well, tea and coffee, but not alcohol.
Of course people can do and drink as they wish, but I'll be saving meself for the evenings.
Last edited by Alan H on Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.