Yorkshire Rally 2019

User avatar
Alan H
Posts: 9008
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 am
Location: Wombwell, Republic of South Yorkshire

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Postby Alan H » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:53 pm

stevewharton wrote:Hi Alan, put me down for three nights, (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) and make it a double room with single beds please, (son in law Mike wants to come too). I might stop on the Sunday night as well if others are staying, but I'm sure I can sort that with the hotel if necessary. I'll be on FAB and Mike will be on his Bandit or his new toy, a 70's Kawasaki if that's allowed :roll: Thanks for sorting all the arrangements and if not before, I'll see you all there :D
P.S. let me know if you need a deposit.


OK Steve. Will I need to plan extra fuel stops in for the Kwakazappi? ;)
Proof that four strokes are over complicated

User avatar
stevewharton
Posts: 581
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:01 am
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire.
Contact:

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Postby stevewharton » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Not the way he rides it you won't :roll: (like someone's granny) :lol: but don't tell him I said that ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".

User avatar
Keithfgb
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:40 pm

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Postby Keithfgb » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:39 pm

Hi Alan, will it be ok to join in without the hotel. As you know I don’t live that far from Darrington. I would like to meet up and join in the rides out. The bikes have hardly seen light of day for best part of a year and now it’s time to dust the cobwebs off and join in the fun.
It'll go eventually.

User avatar
Alan H
Posts: 9008
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 am
Location: Wombwell, Republic of South Yorkshire

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Postby Alan H » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:00 pm

Yep. That would be fine. I'll do a programme of runs out a bit nearer the time.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated

User avatar
Dutch
Posts: 592
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: St Helens Merseyside
Contact:

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Postby Dutch » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:19 am

Keithfgb wrote:Hi Alan, will it be ok to join in without the hotel. As you know I don’t live that far from Darrington. I would like to meet up and join in the rides out. The bikes have hardly seen light of day for best part of a year and now it’s time to dust the cobwebs off and join in the fun.


Great news, the more the merrier :)
GT750A

User avatar
Alan H
Posts: 9008
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 am
Location: Wombwell, Republic of South Yorkshire

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Postby Alan H » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:25 pm

Several others added on. We now have 13 rooms and 24 people staying, plus I've just had a call for another room.

Anybody else or are you waiting for the schedule of rideouts? :lol:
I'm trying to sort other stuff out that will be 'secret' as they may or may not come off, but it'll be an interesting few days, trust me on that.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated

User avatar
Harrymail
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:35 pm
Location: East Yorkshire

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Postby Harrymail » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:44 pm

I'm hoping to join you all for one of the ride outs. I'm in Hull, East York's so its all in my area.

Paul
1977 GT550A Black
2002 Fazer 600 Silver
1968 BSA Bantam Red

User avatar
Alan H
Posts: 9008
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 am
Location: Wombwell, Republic of South Yorkshire

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Postby Alan H » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:06 pm

Harrymail wrote:I'm hoping to join you all for one of the ride outs. I'm in Hull, East York's so its all in my area.

Paul


Tip top.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated

User avatar
Alan H
Posts: 9008
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 am
Location: Wombwell, Republic of South Yorkshire

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Postby Alan H » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:48 pm

Proof that four strokes are over complicated

User avatar
stevewharton
Posts: 581
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:01 am
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire.
Contact:

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Postby stevewharton » Sun May 19, 2019 10:53 am

stevewharton wrote:Hi Alan, put me down for three nights, (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) and make it a double room with single beds please, (son in law Mike wants to come too). I might stop on the Sunday night as well if others are staying, but I'm sure I can sort that with the hotel if necessary. I'll be on FAB and Mike will be on his Bandit or his new toy, a 70's Kawasaki if that's allowed :roll: Thanks for sorting all the arrangements and if not before, I'll see you all there :D
P.S. let me know if you need a deposit.

Hi Alan, looks like I'm gonna be a billy no mates at the rally, my missus doesn't do biking and my son in law mike has cancelled so I'll be riding there on my own. So if anyone's looking to share the cost of a twin room please let me know, otherwise seeing as the hotel doesn't do single rooms, (I believe) I'll have a double room to myself please Alan.
Regards, Steve Wharton.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".


Return to “MEETINGS AND EVENTS 2013 to 2019”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests