Rally update and plan (Oh dear it can only go to S*** now)

mizzytheman

Re: Rally update and plan (Oh dear it can only go to S*** now)

Post by mizzytheman »

Alan H wrote:
raysunners wrote:Myself and Martin home safe eventually after the tyre on my van gave up half way home,
Obviously the 'Mizzy counterbalance trick' didn't work then. Maybe an extra pie next time? :lol:
Tried to sit as far over to the left as possible hoping we could get home on two wheels but there was simply too much weight on the other side of the van. Think the chips and chicken nuggets didn't help :lol:
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Some Rally pictures.
Attachments
DSC01475_pe.jpg
DSC01469_pe.jpg
DSC01455_pe.jpg
DSC01444_pe.jpg
DSC01435_pe.jpg
DSC01424_pe.jpg
DSC01422_pe.jpg
DSC01408_pe.jpg
DSC01405_pe.jpg
emptyoiltank

Post by emptyoiltank »

Arrived home about 1.30 after a bloody good soaking on the A14 (thank god for good wet weather gear) I think we copped all the rain that we avoided yesterday, (Saturday)
Huge thanks to Pete and Mandy for arranging the weekend, we had a great time and it was good to see you all again.
Geoff & Terasa.
zapo

Post by zapo »

...and my thanks to Pete and Mandy as well.
Another great clinic outing....and the bonus ball for me was that I rode to the VJMC south staffs on sunday without getting wet :D AND it was sunny when I got there :D :D ....for a while anyway :roll:
I had two stroke's and survived.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Still waiting for the pics of my distant cousins the curry bunnies that our side of the family disowned many years ago for their disgusting eating habits..........
They associate with strange gullible folk like Zapo nowadays, so they can tap a free feed.
Our side eat proper food with such fine folk as Mizzy, Ray, Mike, Joanna & Lynn.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

Adding my thanks to Pete & Mandy for arranging everything and to all of you for being kind to us. It was our first rally and I hope the first of many. To the girls especially: you made Joanna so welcome, she's pleased to have linked up bikes, me and doing something together. OK, she didn't ride, but had a cracking time chasing the 'peloton' in our Audi S3 (she had a lot of fun with the acceleration in that dark horse of a car :D ) Thank you Mandy for making your fine Fazer available to me for the Bletchley ride out. No one was more surprised than I was at how well I managed my 'difficulties'. Just terrific to put nicknames / names and faces together. The drive back was uneventful, except for the minor blackmail drop-in at Bicester Village. I'm sure the smell of melting plastic will soon fade :tw
Cheers all!
Mike
itsnotateapot

Post by itsnotateapot »

Another cracking weekend many thanks to Pete & Mandy, and to all who attended who made it what it was, also nice to meet Mike yeedon and his better half.
Richard
SUZUKI GT750 L 8-)
SUZUKI T500 M 8-)
SUZUKI GT185 K 8-)
Suzuki T500 Cobra 8-) 8-)
Suzuki GTS 500 Hybrid.
Suzuki RG250.
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Home last night after 1087 miles, much easier on the Pan than a Kettle though.
Just like to repeat what everyone else has said,a great weekend in great company,and a really relaxed atmosphere.
A huge well done to Pete and Mandy,for a very well organized event,but Pete you need to put petrol into that Beemer every now and then :lol: :lol:
Great to finally meet Mike and Joanne,hope you managed to understand the few crazy ones among us.
Also a big thanks to all who attended, including the 5 Alan H's, one is bad enough, but 5 = a big OOWW MUCCCH,,,you all made the weekend so enjoyable. :D :D

A really big thank you to Richard and Jackie, for making us both so welcome in their beautiful home 8-) 8-)

Until the next one,keep safe and well,

Best regards, John and Nuala.
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

? Some of us don't do faceiron John. We have real lives.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated