NEC BIKE SHOW BIRMINGHAM

JOHNJENKS66

NEC BIKE SHOW BIRMINGHAM

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Hi, I know it's a way off,but will anyone be attending this over the weekend of 23/26th of November.

Flying over to meet up with Richard,Baz, and their good ladies, for a curry and the show, ( probably a bit of therapy shopping for the girls ) well that is as long as fu@@ing Ryanair don't cancel my flights again. :evil: :evil:

Have not yet confirmed a day for the show yet, Friday or Saturday, but would be nice to meet up with anyone else going, and say Hello.
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
Scotch750

Re: NEC BIKE SHOW BIRMINGHAM

Post by Scotch750 »

Wuh, not showing this year. So i'd have to pay.......not me mate !
Too bleeding' expensive !
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Scotch750 wrote:Wuh, not showing this year. So i'd have to pay.......not me mate !
Too bleeding' expensive !
PM Sent.

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
Haggler

Post by Haggler »

Me and Mand heading up on the 25th. Booked a ride on the africa twin in the adventure section, prob make a right tool of myself :oops:
JOHNJENKS66

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

Haggler wrote:Me and Mand heading up on the 25th. Booked a ride on the africa twin in the adventure section, prob make a right tool of myself :oops:
Exactly what time is your ride booked for Pete, Richard and I would not want to miss you falling off showing us how it's done :D 8-)

Haggler

Post by Haggler »

10:30 i believe in Glasgow lol :o