Yorkshire Rally 2019

JOHNJENKS66

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Post by JOHNJENKS66 »

A double room for us please Alan, Thursday through to Monday, 4 nights .( Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun )

Thanks m8
what the fuck was that ????

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.. If you are reading this in English, then thank our Soldiers..
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

the darrington hotel is only two miles from my place while the rally is in progress and any member experiences mechanical problems and needs to do running repairs they are welcome to use my garage cum workshop to do these good stock of spares in the stores (shed) if needed colin :) ;)
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

senicoli wrote:the darrington hotel is only two miles from my place while the rally is in progress and any member experiences mechanical problems and needs to do running repairs they are welcome to use my garage cum workshop to do these good stock of spares in the stores (shed) if needed colin :) ;)
well thanks for the acknowledgement guys even a thanks but no thanks would have been nice forum promotion good manners promotion more appropriate thats me done on here
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

A belated thanks for the offer which I’m sure is appreciated by everyone who has read the post.

Regards

Martin
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

senicoli wrote:
senicoli wrote:the darrington hotel is only two miles from my place while the rally is in progress and any member experiences mechanical problems and needs to do running repairs they are welcome to use my garage cum workshop to do these good stock of spares in the stores (shed) if needed colin :) ;)
well thanks for the acknowledgement guys even a thanks but no thanks would have been nice forum promotion good manners promotion more appropriate thats me done on here
Wuh, Colin, dow tek it to heart. Everybody knows what yav sed and it is appreciated. but wim all slow on coming back......old people an' that :o

Cheers and thanks very much for the offer of help to the weird persons !
Scotch.....the not so weird one !!!!
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

What yaw doin up at this time scotty..should be tucked up in bed in case you have to work 2 hours tomorrow.. as to people not responding i am sending small items out free and spending 3 hours a week giving free advice most people say thanks but never hear from some again.
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

BAZ wrote:What yaw doin up at this time scotty..should be tucked up in bed in case you have to work 2 hours tomorrow.. as to people not responding i am sending small items out free and spending 3 hours a week giving free advice most people say thanks but never hear from some again.
Wuh, yam bostin' yow am Baz.
Yow car even tork rite an' yam from rownd 'ere !
Wuh, if our Baz gis yow some advice.
Jus say thanks merht. If it dow werk, ar bet yam bak in touch ay ya ?
So, when it werks, say fanks Baz. What a geezer !!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

I'm sure no slight was intended Col.
The offer is appreciated, and hopefully the garage will be unused and no-one will break down serious enough to need that facility, so maybe a 'thanks' would be a bit premature at this time.
However, if it makes you happier, thanks for the offer.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Col, a belated thanks for the offer. I hope you stock your garage up with a collection of 1100 Kat parts as every time I go out on it I find summat else the previous owner has bodged up that I have to put right/replace :evil:
Hopefully by the time the tight arse Yorkshire rally comes around Kitty will be sorted but I’m not going to hold my breath.
I’ve got an awful feeling it’s going to turn into another Heffalump? it’s a lovely looking bike but I don’t enjoy riding it too much at the moment :cry:
Cheap Kat anyone?
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Told you to get a 550, yer gret wazzock.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated