Yorkshire Rally 2019

Alan H

Re: Yorkshire Rally 2019

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote:Hi Alan, put me down for three nights, (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) and make it a double room with single beds please, (son in law Mike wants to come too). I might stop on the Sunday night as well if others are staying, but I'm sure I can sort that with the hotel if necessary. I'll be on FAB and Mike will be on his Bandit or his new toy, a 70's Kawasaki if that's allowed :roll: Thanks for sorting all the arrangements and if not before, I'll see you all there :D
P.S. let me know if you need a deposit.
OK Steve. Will I need to plan extra fuel stops in for the Kwakazappi? ;)
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Not the way he rides it you won't :roll: (like someone's granny) :lol: but don't tell him I said that ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Keithfgb

Post by Keithfgb »

Hi Alan, will it be ok to join in without the hotel. As you know I don’t live that far from Darrington. I would like to meet up and join in the rides out. The bikes have hardly seen light of day for best part of a year and now it’s time to dust the cobwebs off and join in the fun.
It'll go eventually.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Yep. That would be fine. I'll do a programme of runs out a bit nearer the time.
Dutch

Post by Dutch »

Keithfgb wrote:Hi Alan, will it be ok to join in without the hotel. As you know I don’t live that far from Darrington. I would like to meet up and join in the rides out. The bikes have hardly seen light of day for best part of a year and now it’s time to dust the cobwebs off and join in the fun.
Great news, the more the merrier :)
GT750A
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Several others added on. We now have 13 rooms and 24 people staying, plus I've just had a call for another room.

Anybody else or are you waiting for the schedule of rideouts? :lol:
I'm trying to sort other stuff out that will be 'secret' as they may or may not come off, but it'll be an interesting few days, trust me on that.
Harrymail

Post by Harrymail »

I'm hoping to join you all for one of the ride outs. I'm in Hull, East York's so its all in my area.

Paul
Currently without a GT, but looking
2003 Yamaha Fazer 600 Blue
2020 Triumph Street Twin Red
1968 BSA Bantam Sports Red
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Harrymail wrote:I'm hoping to join you all for one of the ride outs. I'm in Hull, East York's so its all in my area.

Paul
Tip top.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

stevewharton wrote:Hi Alan, put me down for three nights, (Thursday, Friday and Saturday) and make it a double room with single beds please, (son in law Mike wants to come too). I might stop on the Sunday night as well if others are staying, but I'm sure I can sort that with the hotel if necessary. I'll be on FAB and Mike will be on his Bandit or his new toy, a 70's Kawasaki if that's allowed :roll: Thanks for sorting all the arrangements and if not before, I'll see you all there :D
P.S. let me know if you need a deposit.
Hi Alan, looks like I'm gonna be a billy no mates at the rally, my missus doesn't do biking and my son in law mike has cancelled so I'll be riding there on my own. So if anyone's looking to share the cost of a twin room please let me know, otherwise seeing as the hotel doesn't do single rooms, (I believe) I'll have a double room to myself please Alan.
Regards, Steve Wharton.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".