South Ferriby bike night tonight.

stevewharton

South Ferriby bike night tonight.

Post by stevewharton »

Anyone going? I'll be there about 6pm.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Harrymail

Re: South Ferriby bike night tonight.

Post by Harrymail »

stevewharton wrote:Anyone going? I'll be there about 6pm.
I was planning to go Steve, but been out all day and can't be bothered to fight through the Hull rush hour traffic. The others have already set off to Willy Woods. See you soon.

H
Currently without a GT, but looking
2003 Yamaha Fazer 600 Blue
2020 Triumph Street Twin Red
1968 BSA Bantam Sports Red
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Hi Harry ;) thought I might see you yesterday (Tuesday) as we went to Spurn to see the new discovery centre and maybe find you doing your volunteering stuff.
Not many at South Ferriby, although sports bike night does tend to attract the younger working ( :shock: ) types, who can't get there early like us old retired gits, so went over to Willingham where it was rammed as usual. On the way home got in a bit of a race with someone on an adventure type bike, bided my time and eventually passed him doing, well I'm not gonna say on here, but the three numbers add up to five and the last one's a zero. I really should know better at my age :roll: but it felt great and no, I obviously wasn't on the kettle.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
itsnotateapot

Post by itsnotateapot »

stevewharton wrote:Hi Harry ;) thought I might see you yesterday (Tuesday) as we went to Spurn to see the new discovery centre and maybe find you doing your volunteering stuff.
Not many at South Ferriby, although sports bike night does tend to attract the younger working ( :shock: ) types, who can't get there early like us old retired gits, so went over to Willingham where it was rammed as usual. On the way home got in a bit of a race with someone on an adventure type bike, bided my time and eventually passed him doing, well I'm not gonna say on here, but the three numbers add up to five and the last one's a zero. I really should know better at my age :roll: but it felt great and no, I obviously wasn't on the kettle.
wow 500mph :shock:
SUZUKI GT750 L 8-)
SUZUKI T500 M 8-)
SUZUKI GT185 K 8-)
Suzuki T500 Cobra 8-) 8-)
Suzuki GTS 500 Hybrid.
Suzuki RG250.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Try again Richard, only the last one's a zero :roll: and it's not 410.
Harrymail

Post by Harrymail »

stevewharton wrote:Hi Harry ;) thought I might see you yesterday (Tuesday) as we went to Spurn to see the new discovery centre and maybe find you doing your volunteering stuff..
Hi Steve, hope you enjoyed Spurn. I volunteer on Wednesdays, which is why I didn't get to South Ferriby tonight. Didn't get home till after 5pm and didn't fancy a quick turnaround. It does clash a bit with bike nights unfortunately.

H
Currently without a GT, but looking
2003 Yamaha Fazer 600 Blue
2020 Triumph Street Twin Red
1968 BSA Bantam Sports Red
teebowbusablaster

Post by teebowbusablaster »

Steve, you neen opening the taps on my GSX1100G ? It does pick up it's skirts when asked doesn't it. You'll get in trouble though, especially on a bike night, when the safety cameras are all out and primed !
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Terry, since acquiring your orange gsx monster bike, my speed camera senses have been very highly tuned, especially after having only owned it for a short while and getting nicked for doing 1 mile over the allowed limit :oops: Clean license now though :D
teebowbusablaster

Post by teebowbusablaster »

Are we having a sweepstake as to WHEN you get caught ?
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: Clean license now :D
That's one reason why I'm selling my GSX1400!
Proof that four strokes are over complicated