Lincolnshire rally 2020

PaulD738

Re: Lincolnshire rally 2020

Post by PaulD738 »

Alan H wrote:
stevewharton wrote:when I noticed that it's been about as lively as a Gary Glitter revival concert on here, I thought I'd better inject a little bit of humour :lol:
That was Paul Gadd's excuse easn't it? :shock:
Ouch! literally :tw
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned that pervy b#####d :roll: best he's forgotten about and left to rot in jail.
But has anyone seen the new "Joker" film that's on the cinema right now? There's a scene in it where one of Glitters hits is used and there was an outcry when it was thought that he might make money from it. Very pleased to hear that the film company have refused to pay him a penny. Great film though, funny, disturbing and classy.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

I believe Alan is a big fan of Gary’s music. He even knows his real name :shock:

DO YOU WANNA BE IN MY GT550 GANG, OH YEAH.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Not really, Martin. He was crap when he was good, if you know what I mean.
Of course if anyone wants to join the 550 gang, they're welcome 'in'!
There should be 2 running by next spring.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Peterg

Post by Peterg »

Well that’s me and my mate Kez booked in on the Friday and checking out Sunday, just hope kez has got his bike ready :roll:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Hi Peter and Kez, thanks for booking your w'end with us at the Clinics 2020 rally, looking forward to meeting you both and seeing two more kettles back on the road.
Regards, Steve W.
Now added to the list of attendees.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Dear all,

Due to an error on my part, I won’t be able to attend the 2020 rally as I have a family holiday booked for the same period. Booked my flights about 6 weeks ago and basically got my dates mixed and only realised my mistake last week.

I’ve spoken to Sharon, who has now cancelled my booking, so there is a twin room available if anyone is looking for a room.

Kind regards

Martin.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Where was you going and is the holiday transferable?
And most important of course, HAAAR MUCH?!?!?!
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

I Was going to the rally and unfortunately the flights aren’t transferable. The cost to me is only the price of the flights as accommodation is free :D
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Well that's a shame Martin and Ray can't make the rally next year, :( but who could turn down a free holiday?Hopefully once we get a bit nearer to the date, a few more names will have been added to the list, the more that join the fun the merrier it'll be, I'm ever hopeful. :P