Selling Suzuki GT 750J 1972

Kevine6959

Selling Suzuki GT 750J 1972

Post by Kevine6959 »

I hope all members are well on this site.

I am going to be advertising my 1972 Suzuki GT 750 J in candy lavender this week in various places.

The bike has had a full engine rebuild crank etc by Alpha Classic Suzuki, has got electronic ignition fitted new tyres chain sprockets and fully serviced with oils changed.

This bike I have owned for years and has been my pride and joy but due to family issues and a hip injury I have decided it must be moved on so someone can enjoy it, it rides really well.

I am hoping I can get a little help as I have grey hair and not finding how to upload pictures and a video of it running sweet, forgive that.

I can send everything by what's app etc which I have mastered ha ha

the bike is in North Devon but I am happy to assist in bringing it up country so to speak as I have a van. It has 20 thou original miles on the clock, I am looking for a reasonable price for the bike and can also throw in spares I have carbs starter motor and bits. Footman James have certificated the value at 15000 but I would be happy at close to 12 for this iconic bike.the bike is that good

The only thing of note is that on one exhaust/ the chrome being brilliant all round / has a very slight dent which is minimal

anyway I will check my messages and if I can help in anyway with pictures more information etc I certainly will

also selling a Suzuki GT 550 J 1972 in blue, all original lightly restored to original with 15 thou orig on clock

Kev
zapo

Re: Selling Suzuki GT 750J 1972

Post by zapo »

To add photos just look for the blue "attachments" tab......it's just below the text box when you are writing your post.
I had two stroke's and survived.
Kevine6959

Re: Selling Suzuki GT 750J 1972

Post by Kevine6959 »

I am open to sensible offers for the bikes, still struggling to upload photos though PM and will what's app if needed

Kev