Suzuki GT 550J 1972

Kevine6959

Suzuki GT 550J 1972

Post by Kevine6959 »

Hi all this is as per another post of selling a Suzuki GT 750J

This Suzuki GT 550 is in original blue with genuine 15000 miles on the clock, I purchased from original owner of the bike as it was stood in a barn for years, it was all original and correct just needed a full clean and check over.

The bike has been fully re built with the engine being restored by Alpha classic Suzuki with new crank etc etc, it has electronic ignition fitted / accent / and runs and rides superb. I have also sourced a Borg Warner starter clutch so everything is wonderful with this bike.

anyway as stated due to family issues and a hip injury I am selling on all my bikes

Footman James have a certificated value for the bike at 10 thousand which reflects the originality and condition. It is a cracking bike

I am looking for reasonable offers for the bike and will if possible help with moving the bike as I live in Devon< I would be looking for in the region of 7 and half which it is worth all day long.

anyway I will be advertising both in due course in case anyone fancies it on this site, I will go out of my way to assist in any way

Am struggling to upload photos / grey hair etc but can you what's app etc

Kev
Kevine6959

Re: Suzuki GT 550J 1972

Post by Kevine6959 »

open to sensible offers as bike is great and sorted, struggling to upload photos still can what's app

Kev