Maybe see you there

stevewharton

Maybe see you there

Post by stevewharton »

Newark classic bike show tomorrow anyone?
I'll be there :D

Cheers, Steve W.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Re: Maybe see you there

Post by Alan H »

Played in the garage instead, Steve.
Hope you had a good day and didn't get any duff kc pens as I did a few years ago.
Now who was dishing them out I wonder?!?! :roll: :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Not impressed :( £15 to get in to see dozens of traders all selling the same tat, and all the usual bikes and scooters on display.
In and out in less than three hours and an hour of that queuing for an expensive coffee and bun.
Don't think I'll be bothering again.
P.S. the dodgy KC pen was at Stafford, but it was guaranteed, so I'll send you another under warranty ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
senicoli

Post by senicoli »

stevewharton wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:52 pm Not impressed :( £15 to get in to see dozens of traders all selling the same tat, and all the usual bikes and scooters on display.
In and out in less than three hours and an hour of that queuing for an expensive coffee and bun.
Don't think I'll be bothering again.
P.S. the dodgy KC pen was at Stafford, but it was guaranteed, so I'll send you another under warranty ;)
totally agree steve I fell for it sunday same as previous years same gear same bikes and scooters I fell for the coffee as well passed on the bun thats two of us that wont be bothering again :( :( :(