suzuki gt750 parts

kasomat

suzuki gt750 parts

Post by kasomat »

Hi guys,new on here,but I do have a good quantity of kettle bits for sale,seats-standard -2-4 guillari & king / queen, hinges & catch, fuel tank - tap -cap -front hinge- early model, full set of engine outer cases-sprocket outer cases,starter motor & starter clutch,re-pro handlebar grips good replicas from America,engine decals all and caliper decals,full sets of clocks / instrument clusters ,single clocks & clocks for spares, rear spoke wheel bare, pair of inner exhausts, New exhaust orange seals & clamps , chrome air filter covers, indicators, levers, master cylinder, side panels, k & n air filters, footrests, side car mountings, forks, h/d shocks, rear lens, radiator, headlamp brackets & cushions, 380 / 550 centre stand, & more, this all advertised on ebay as a job-lot.but I am happy to offer to you guys,quite a lot of stuff,please enquire with your wants and I will see if I can help.i've sold my bike collection,but have a lot of kettle gear left......many thanks for your time
all clocks /instruments have now sold......thanks
Attachments
gt bits
gt bits
Last edited by kasomat on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
kasomat

Re: suzuki gt750 parts

Post by kasomat »

Hi,pretty sure I havn't seen any brown face clocks,these are mainly the more common a series,but I will check at the weekend,to be sure.But I do have speedos & tachos & temp gauges for parts.
Attachments
more gt bits
more gt bits
Last edited by kasomat on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

Welcome Kasomet!

If you post a few pics you will certainly get traction here. Too many hungry Kettlers not to :-)

To post a pic, size-reduce to medium, then when reposting / replying, look down and click on 'upload attachment', select the pic, click on 'upload file' then repeat until you're done. The last pic selected appears first in the post. Dunno why...

Cheers,
Mike
cokey

Post by cokey »

Hi
I would be interested in buying a 2-4 seat from you, is it for the A and B model and what condition. Also where abouts are you. Thanks.
kasomat

Post by kasomat »

Hi,re two - four seat,it is for later models a & b inc,comes complete and ready to fit,but will need a re-cover as the l/h side is ripped,paid £50 for it a good while ago. all items are located in Kidderminster.
Attachments
seats
seats
kasomat

suzuki want

Post by kasomat »

Hi ,has anyone got a nice Suzuki for sale.....not looking for a minter...just nice useable bike..and not too far away please.......
reginald

Post by reginald »

Hello Kasomat,

could you clue me in on a what a "2-4" seat is ? I like the type with that 'cafe' style hump right at the back , is that a stock Suzuki thing ?

thanks from afar !

Reg. du Canada
suzukigary

Post by suzukigary »

2-4 with the hump/café racer style is an after market seat that was very popular in the UK, back in the day.

Gary
newKettle46

Post by newKettle46 »

Hi I’m looking for the chrome locking rings for the speado and rev counter and also the trip reset knob or would buy clocks depending on price thanks mike
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

This thread started in 2014 and the OP last 'attended' in 2019, so the chances of there being anything left are very slim!
Proof that four strokes are over complicated