And now for summat completely diff'rent....

You can chat about anything you like here
Alan H

Re: And now for summat completely diff'rent....

Post by Alan H »

Looking to unsorn Izzy at month end, so I suppose she'll need a polish somewhat. I do run the bikes occasionally through winter, so starting then shouldn't be a problem anyway. Two weeks today then. Weather permitting of course....
In the meantime 3 x GT550s are running, although naughty Anna needs a fettle. :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Got FAB out of hibernation last week and after a serious amount of cleaning, ally polishing, fettling, and oil changing, she was ready to go again.
Not been started since December (has been turned over though :ugeek: ) but, kickstart only from cold and she started on the 3rd kick (love those iridium spark plugs).
No salt on the roads and dry for a change, so off down the east coast for a ride to Mablethorpe. Ran like a dream and reminded me why I still own FAB after 37 years and 162,000 miles. :D
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Hopefully the weather will start to be kind(er) now Steve, so we can all start to get out somewhat.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Weather forecast for Yorkshire and Lincolnshire predicts we're back to winter (again :x ) this w'end, so perhaps we'll have to wait a bit longer, maybe after the clocks go forward 8-)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".