Re: DEVILS BRIDGE

Post by slosher »

Nice one Mick going to ride to Morcombe on the way back
Cheers Dave
GT750L
GT550L
TL1000 97s
T140V
Loctite Trained Engineer :lol:(since having the Bonnie)
mark.read3

Post by mark.read3 »

Aw what the hell , why not.
I'll be at yours at 8.30 Dave.
mick 63

Post by mick 63 »

Cracking the flags up here today :-) off to meet the lads up at Devils Bridge in about an hour, hope ther rest of you manage to get out today cheers Mick.
BAZ

Post by BAZ »

Dot forget to upload some pictures tonight i have man flu so just going a short ride to the caff.
itsnotateapot

Post by itsnotateapot »

Great day out today up at devils bridge first time there there were plenty of bikes there and the sandwitches were good, met dave and mark on m6 near lancaster and then on to devils bridge where mick63 turned up had a bit of a chat and then mick took us on a nice run to some other meeting place witch i cant remember the name of(its an age thing) any how it was a great day out with good company. kettle had a good work out 240 miles in lovely sunshine. looking forward to next run out, sorry no photos but the other lads took some. ps mark came on a very funny looking kettle with two big lumps growing out of the side of the engine.
Regards
Richard
SUZUKI GT750 L 8-)
SUZUKI T500 M 8-)
SUZUKI GT185 K 8-)
Suzuki T500 Cobra 8-) 8-)
Suzuki GTS 500 Hybrid.
Suzuki RG250.
slosher

Post by slosher »

Blue skies,Blue smoke and the sweet smell of two stroke,great ride out great company what more could a man wish for.Round trip of 292miles and the old gel never missed a beat 145miles before hit reserve.Couple of pics at Glasson Dock where Mick took us to and Marks camel that didnt need fuel !!!!!!!!!
Cheers Dave
Attachments
DSCF3769.JPG
DSCF3768.JPG
DSCF3767.JPG
GT750L
GT550L
TL1000 97s
T140V
Loctite Trained Engineer :lol:(since having the Bonnie)
mark.read3

Post by mark.read3 »

As above , couldn't wished for a better day. It felt like the first real decent day of the year so far.
The kettles ran superb and relativity smoke free.
At each port of call they were attracting people like magnets.
Big thanks to Mick63 for his local knowledge and taking us through some great biking roads round the area and also pointing us in the right direction to get us home at the end of the day.
Attachments
DSC00597.JPG
Daves favourite place of the day
Daves favourite place of the day
Rhencullen

Post by Rhencullen »

mark.read3 wrote:As above , couldn't wished for a better day. It felt like the first real decent day of the year so far.
I think it was "the first real decent day of the year so far" ...... Roll on Summer.
mark.read3 wrote:Big thanks to Mick63 for his local knowledge and taking us through some great biking roads round the area .
Always good to have a local guide - I've spent many a happy day riding around the Yorkshire Dales near there, and the relatively quiet but very nice Forest of Bowland.
1977 Suzuki GT750B - 2003 Honda CB1300 - 1979 Honda CBX1000
mick 63

Post by mick 63 »

Glad you all enjoyed your day out up here, and it was good to see you all again, the Kettles got plenty of attention at Devil's Bridge & Glasson Dock,

and i was happy to show you around some of the local roads can't wait for the next rideout, cheers Mick.