Greetings From The Lincolnshire Wolds!

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
Martian

Re: Greetings From The Lincolnshire Wolds!

Post by Martian »

Mike, Andy,

Many thanks again for your very kind words and I will definitely be contacting Mike regarding the keys.

I am currently chomping at the bit to start investigating the current issues and to start tidying up those areas that require a little attention but I am having to tidy the garage and plant 100 bushes first!!!

Hoping to take the tank off, later, to see what the centre plug looks like, (I suspect it will be black and oily due to it not sparking - for whatever reason)!

Once started I will create a new thread outlining my further findings - hopefully not regretting my purchase, (I was going to buy a nearly new Ducati 848 - just call me a glutton for punishment)!

Not got off to the best start as I couldn't find my original Haynes manual, (so I ordered one from you know where), it arrived this morning and, lo and behold, I found my original whilst clearing the garage!
yeadon_m

Re: Greetings From The Lincolnshire Wolds!

Post by yeadon_m »

Funny your story about the Haynes - snap! I 'lost' mine and found it after another arrived in the post :x
Mike