Saltbox MCC

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
didge

Re: Saltbox MCC

Post by didge »

Oh lordy, that don't sound good.

The email address is cornucopia.tattoo@virgin.net

I dunno if I'm looking forward to hearing from you or dreading it !!! :)

I've got some photos too, not many, but i'll email them to you.
didge

Post by didge »

Quick update on this, should there be any old Saltbox people on here, be quick, it's this weekend, (tomorrow.)

The kettles all loaded and ready to roll in the morning, but you know when you're getting older when, as well as beer, meat for the BBQ, and some tools and a tent, you also have an inflatable mattress, electric pump for the same, and a collapsible camping chair.

Wish me luck, (who goes camping during Wimbledon and Glastonbury week !!! )
didge

Post by didge »

The power of the Internet/kettleclinick, as a result of this post one of the organisers daughters saw it in Australia, rang me at work and told me all about the event, the rest is history,............So thanks to Baz for allowing me the opportunity to meet an old pal again after 30 years, it was like we'd never been parted. Cheers Baz.

sheene7

Post by sheene7 »

didge wrote:Quick update on this, should there be any old Saltbox people on here, be quick, it's this weekend, (tomorrow.)

The kettles all loaded and ready to roll in the morning, but you know when you're getting older when, as well as beer, meat for the BBQ, and some tools and a tent, you also have an inflatable mattress, electric pump for the same, and a collapsible camping chair.

Wish me luck, (who goes camping during Wimbledon and Glastonbury week !!! )
Hey good luck didge hope all goes well and what a nice story all the best to you, Steve
mark.read3

Post by mark.read3 »

Result Didge, am pleased for you mate.