merry xmas

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
BAZ

Re: merry xmas

Post by BAZ »

shunter wrote:Merry Christmas to all, I normally get out a ride on Christmas day but has not stopped raining all day here. I did get a surprise gift from an old friend it's a genuine suzuki full parts list book for my GT750.
looking forward to seeing you in august have a tent organised just in case the accommodation falls through.
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

Happy christmas all you good people out there and also to the bad ones, too 8-)
Looking forward to seeing at least some of the more select members in 2018.
Mike
shunter

Post by shunter »

BAZ wrote:
shunter wrote:Merry Christmas to all, I normally get out a ride on Christmas day but has not stopped raining all day here. I did get a surprise gift from an old friend it's a genuine suzuki full parts list book for my GT750.
looking forward to seeing you in august have a tent organised just in case the accommodation falls through.
Don't tempt fate Baz I am sure all will be fine but I will give him a reminder in the new year and pass on his contact details to you, really looking forward to meeting you.