Tip of the day

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
Alan H

Re: Tip of the day

Post by Alan H »

PaulD738 wrote:They don’t call me chuffin Barry Giacomo Valentino Wazzock for nothing you know

No really they don’t :cry:
George Formby mebbee. :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Paul

No matter how many times you get the urine extracted by us less refined individuals, I know I don't need to remind that you are one of the very few on here who raced bikes in anger back in the day. I wish I could post some of the photos you can. Kev
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

canaletto5 wrote: Paul

No matter how many times you get the urine extracted by us less refined individuals, I know I don't need to remind that you are one of the very few on here who raced bikes in anger back in the day. I wish I could post some of the photos you can. Kev
Oi, Kev, he didn't do it in anger. He did it 'cos he liked it.
Paul doesn't get angry, he gets even. Well, he tries and fails, but let's not dwell on that. It may be due to the hair do.....
And you can post pics like he did. Just nick 'em of t'interweb like 99.999% of the oiks on there do. Not that Paul does in this case.
He's not a total wazzock. I like him, which should count for summat. Or a death sentence. :lol:

Refined? I invented the term. It's to do with all the petrol I've use with the 2 strokes I've ridden!

And lastly, I don't extract the urine. I apply it. Getchefactsright. :|
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

Success! I've flushed you out. You secretly love Paul and you want his babies. Yer great big softie :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

canaletto5 wrote:Success! I've flushed you out. You secretly love Paul and you want his babies. Yer great big softie :lol: :lol: :lol:
Babies? is he gestating a GT185 painted in Canneloni shiny metallic perkle? Kinell. :shock:
canaletto5

Post by canaletto5 »

A picture that will replace the whale in my dreams :shock: :shock:
Gary66

Post by Gary66 »

canaletto5 wrote:
PaulD738 wrote:Unless your using stainless steel of course :oops:
I just use a blob of grease ;)
I just turn the bike upside down. So much easier
Or just buy an Australian import :lol:
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Kev, Alan is just jelous envious
And he can forget about having my babies :o gawd, imagine what abominations that coupling would produce :shock: I shudder to think. I’m the first to admit I was never the fastest club racer but I did qualify for a national licence in my second season which was just the first step in gaining my licence to race in the Manx GP. Sadly that was one ambition I didn’t achieve as the rules on dates for two strokes where changed when the powers that be got wind of six TR500 Suzuki replicas that where being built to compete in the 500 classic race. Those powers just happened to be the same people who sell obscenely expensive MODERN classics. I suppose we should have been flattered that we where seen as competition? So my bike was built and raced on the mainland for three years before I had to call it a day with my arthritis :cry: I had a best result of third place in the classic 500 championship with the Wirral 109 club. Still I have raced against the likes of Jim Redman in the Thundersprint (top guy) and I even passed Mick Grant at Oliver’s mount in Scarborough! I almost crashed doing it and he passed me seconds later but how many peeps can say they have done that? I loved my time racing but it almost broke me financially and nearly broke my marriage too! Anyway talking of George Formby here’s one last indulgence.
Just for you Kev 8-)
Attachments
Me on the TR at Tye Croes Anglesey.
Me on the TR at Tye Croes Anglesey.
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!