Hottest day of the year!

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
PaulD738

Hottest day of the year!

Post by PaulD738 »

As none of you miserable sods fancies a run out today I thought I would finally get round to fitting the standard exhaust to my Kat. When I got the bike it had a brand new 4-1 fitted which if you like those sort of things is very nice BUT I hate 4-1/3-1/6-1 exhausts with a passion, however the bike also came with an almost perfect standard 4-2 system which I was always going to fit. Anyhoos it was an absolute swine of a job to do made even harder with the beautiful weather. Finished job looks a 100% better, well I think so anyway :D
Attachments
8247D378-1AD1-445F-8470-F8FBA896ADA8.jpeg
706EB4F3-C9AE-489D-8CF6-6BFED8BE3951.jpeg
E296BC01-EB70-42D5-9BFC-5666BDBA33EB.jpeg
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
canaletto5

Re: Hottest day of the year!

Post by canaletto5 »

Looks fab Paul. Sorry I didn't post earlier, me and a load of the forum guys did a round robin of the Wirral on our GT's.Great day out :D Didn't anyone tell you?
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Yep i prefer that look too Paul! Do you have to alter the jetting going back to standard?.
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

canaletto5 wrote:Looks fab Paul. Sorry I didn't post earlier, me and a load of the forum guys did a round robin of the Wirral on our GT's.Great day out :D Didn't anyone tell you?
Complete and utter barsteward :lol:

Barney, no the P.O. has left the jetting standard when he fitted the 4-1
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!