GT750J Exhaust Baffles

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
Stevengt750

GT750J Exhaust Baffles

Post by Stevengt750 »

Hi
I want to replace the baffles on a GT750 J model exhaust system with the black endcap's ( 1972/73 ) but can't seem to find any new ones ,
Does anyone know whether the baffles from the latest shape exhaust (1974 on ) will fit as I've seen them for sale any help would be appreciated .
barney01

Re: GT750J Exhaust Baffles

Post by barney01 »

According to this
https://www.partzilla.com/product/suzuk ... d5a2c14874
I would say yes
As well as many other models
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
Stevengt750

Post by Stevengt750 »

Thanks that's great very helpful website did some cross reference on the part numbers and there The same for both the early and late exhaust . Will get some ordered up cheers
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Did you get some replacement baffles? If not Delkevic sell exact replicas for £25 each, much cheaper than new Suzuki ones or used Suzuki ones on ebay. I bought a pair for the two large outer exhausts and they're spot on.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Stevengt750

Post by Stevengt750 »

Sorry about late reply still getting used to the forum I did get sorted on the baffles I bought them Delkevic As well chears