valuation

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
julian

valuation

Post by julian »

Hi just sorting out my inurance but firm wants a proper valuation of my bike any ideas how i can get one ,i have spent loads of money refurbing bike at present tank etc is at painters being resprayed to original candy red ,spent £1300 having engine rebuilt ,loads of new parts so really need accurate pricing i know insurance companies try to avoid paying top value unless they have to so any suggestions will be appreciated .Ime a member of kettle club but havent found them very helpfull in the past.
yeadon_m

Re: valuation

Post by yeadon_m »

Julian,
What I did was with Carole Nash is to fill in one of their forms, supply lots of nice colour pics and a written summary of the work you have done/had done.
Then find a few 'comparables' on ebay and based on this propose a number to be the 'agreed value'.
If you send me an email on yeadon_m@yahoo.co.uk I will send you a table of comparables because for 2y I watched GT750s go to establish what I should expect for my recently-sold GT750B and to get the valuation right for my GT750A which I have kept.
Cheers,
Mike