re-union

The KettleClinic forum, it is free to become a member and free to use, we have additional information available to all members.
If you have not joined yet, do it now.

Please note the email for the signup should arrive within 15 minutes, if not, please check any spam or junk folders, if still not arrived please contact the forum
alchemymeme

re-union

Post by alchemymeme »

didge
guess who?
Alan H

Re: re-union

Post by Alan H »

Didge rarely gets on here now. But who are you?
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
didge

Post by didge »

I’m a lurker Al, like a well oiled stalker, keep yer mince pies peeled, I’m watching you. :lol:

That above will be meme Mark, he’s as argumentative as you Al, and he’s not even from Yorkshire. :lol:
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Ok. Nice to see you haven't karked mate. :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
alchemymeme

Post by alchemymeme »

looking forward to meeting up in the not to distant future but in the meantime how do i get hold of
ELZ2Coil Accent Electronic Ignition System to fit on this magnificent machine as didge will explain , i hate points, being the owner of many a kh in the past i would rather ride the thing than push it as over the years although i retain my boyish good looks i have got a little stodgy! :D :lol:
didge

Post by didge »

Alan H wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:52 am Ok. Nice to see you haven't karked mate. :lol:
Not me mate, I ain’t got time to kark. :lol:
teazer

Post by teazer »

alchemymeme wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:54 pm looking forward to meeting up in the not to distant future but in the meantime how do i get hold of
ELZ2Coil Accent Electronic Ignition System to fit on this magnificent machine as didge will explain , i hate points, being the owner of many a kh in the past i would rather ride the thing than push it as over the years although i retain my boyish good looks i have got a little stodgy! :D :lol:
Contact Uwe at the address on https://www.accent-electronic.com/index.html . He sells direct. Great choice BTW.