Out and about on big Bertha

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
PaulD738

Out and about on big Bertha

Post by PaulD738 »

Nice run out in the sunshine today on old Bertha. Just for a change she ran perfectly with no issues at all. Fingers crossed she’s going to behave herself from now on. It’s taken the best part of 18 months to finally get her running as she should. I must say these old beasts are a lovely thing to ride.
Attachments
IMG_3659.jpeg
IMG_3657.jpeg
IMG_3658.jpeg
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
barney01

Re: Out and about on big Bertha

Post by barney01 »

Beautiful bike Paul. A real head turner🙂👍
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

barney01 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 4:15 pm Beautiful bike Paul. A real head turner🙂👍
Cheers Barney, 18 months hard work to get her running properly but it’s been worth it 8-)
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
badgereng

Post by badgereng »

Great looking bike…. Nice work. I used to spend my tech college lunchtimes drooling over the Z1R’s and Z1300’s in the Kwack dealership opposite 👍