Insurance

You can chat about anything you like here
stevewharton

Insurance

Post by stevewharton »

Anyone on here with more than one bike who insures them separately rather than on a multi bike policy? If so can it be done, and does it work out cheaper? The reason I ask is, I have a classic and a modern both on the same policy, which tends to complicate things and of course :roll: makes it more expensive. Another thing I've been told is, it's not possible to use a no claims bonus on two different policies. Any sensible advice welcome :P so not from Scotch or Richard :x
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Eastham

Re: Insurance

Post by Eastham »

I’ve got 2 classics and new bike, classic are insured separately at a cost of about £110 each, both have an agreed value, just insured my Honda for £119, so total is about £340, with my classic you don’t earn a no claims, well you don’t with mine

HTH
mick 63

Post by mick 63 »

Hi Steve i have 2 separate policies , one for my Kettle £88.72 fully comp agreed value , and one for my Honda VTX1800 £98.62 fully comp agreed value , i just went on compare the market and got the best deals that suited me , cheers .
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Just got my renewal from Peter James, £230 for the kettle and the Enfield Intercepter, up £15 on last year, so not too bad. Can't find cheaper anywhere, lots of companies cheaper on separate policies, but without full breakdown cover on both bikes, so not viable.
Car insurance renewal up 100 per cent on last year??? So having a good look around for something more favourable. What's happening with car insurance??? :shock:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Scotch750

Post by Scotch750 »

stevewharton wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:21 pm Anyone on here with more than one bike who insures them separately rather than on a multi bike policy? If so can it be done, and does it work out cheaper? The reason I ask is, I have a classic and a modern both on the same policy, which tends to complicate things and of course :roll: makes it more expensive. Another thing I've been told is, it's not possible to use a no claims bonus on two different policies. Any sensible advice welcome :P so not from Scotch or Richard :x
Wuh,
What you asking me for then :D :lol: