exploding engine poster

SmokingBiker

exploding engine poster

Post by SmokingBiker »

I am thinking of getting a few copies of my wall poster done might be of intrest to a few of you
its a big 30 inch tall by 42 inch wide drawing of a exploded (NO NOT BLOWN UP EXPLODED) GT750 engine mine is laminated but the copies will not be as i cannot find a company that can do this size
Attachments
Exploded GT750 Engine
Exploded GT750 Engine
Roger Ackery

Re: exploding engine poster

Post by Roger Ackery »

Great idea,I can remember seeing these in Suzuki Dealerships back in the early Seventys,
Any idea as to how much,& is it possible to scale them down slightly?
Cheers,
Roger.
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Try an architects as they have A0 size (and bigger!) hi-res copiers. Many engineering companies have them too as they do large size CAD drawings.
My last one had, unfortunately this one doesn't as we don't manufacture in the UK.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
yeadon_m

Post by yeadon_m »

Ray,
I've actually got one (came from you with the A in 2009) pinned to my shed wall! and very nice it is too.
Cheers,
Mike
SmokingBiker

Post by SmokingBiker »

Know i done some in the past so wondered if you had one
yeadon_m wrote:Ray,
I've actually got one (came from you with the A in 2009) pinned to my shed wall! and very nice it is too.
Cheers,
Mike
heathcliffe

Post by heathcliffe »

This was a fold out picture from a gatefold Album, one of 1976's top L.P. sellers, can you guess who it is,? left to right Joe Walsh, Don Felder, Glenn Frey, Randy Meisner, and Don Henley.
i took it to a local photocopy shop and they blew it up to this big size ,.3 times the original one or thereabout's and then laminated it for me, so try a professional high street photo copy shop for your engine diagram's.
Glenn
Attachments
PICT0319.JPG
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Hi Glenn,

Eagles of course, great band.
heathcliffe

Post by heathcliffe »

Spot on Mi ole pal,! Hotel California was the Album, I grew up following these guy's and when i started to learn to play guitar in my teen's this was all i ever wanted to emulate, I used to be able to do a mean Don Felder{Les Paul} /Joe Walsh,{Telecaster} "Hotel California" solo,! a bit harder looking at "tabs, the wrong way round {Lefty'} It did get voted the best Solo of all time, some years back.Joe Walsh has always been a hero of mine, such huge hands and such a delicate touch, i love all those swooping bends in this,{excuse me going off on guitar talk Miz, will know what i mean} you know what they said and still say,? Practice,....Practice,....Practice,!
Glenn.