s logo mirrors

Mr Bonehead

Re: s logo mirrors

Post by Mr Bonehead »

Kettletimes3 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:04 am It seems like my memory isn’t as bad as I thought it was.
I think Harry got to his beat around about the I retired.
Hi kettletimes3'Harry is back in th UK now,don't know if you know but he started tuning scooters for the lambretta boys and move over to the USA ended up being a big hit 2 stroke circuit racers,he's currently building a H2 dragbike I think ,not heard from him for a few weeks so don't quote me on that.
Cheers MrB
Kettletimes3

Post by Kettletimes3 »

That’s interesting.I did know about him going to the states,I tried looking him up a couple of years ago withe a project in mind but could not get any contact details for him.
Mr Bonehead

Post by Mr Bonehead »

Kettletimes3 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:27 pm That’s interesting.I did know about him going to the states,I tried looking him up a couple of years ago withe a project in mind but could not get any contact details for him.
Hi kettletimes3,if you look on the faceache site he's on there
Cheers MrB
Kettletimes3

Post by Kettletimes3 »

Thanks for the information MrB,
But I don’t do faceache.
Mr Bonehead

Post by Mr Bonehead »

Kettletimes3 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:06 am Thanks for the information MrB,
But I don’t do faceache.
Hi kettletimes3,i wouldn't bother neither but living here in the French out back its fairly helpful,I only do the bike pages on face ache,handy to find out about other bike problems that arent kettle related also handy to keep in touch with the drag race scene to find out about future events and meetings.
Cheers MrB
Kettletimes3

Post by Kettletimes3 »

Yes I suppose if you don’t have a lot to do,Or people to meet it keeps you intouch with the outside world.
There’s just not enough hours in a day for me.
All the Best John.
Mr Bonehead

Post by Mr Bonehead »

Kettletimes3 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:18 pm Yes I suppose if you don’t have a lot to do,Or people to meet it keeps you intouch with the outside world.
There’s just not enough hours in a day for me.
All the Best John.
Hi kettletimes3,totally agree,I have a flock of sheep,15 chickens and a cattery to look after as well as renovating my farmhouse, outbuildings and motorcycles so I only get on for faceache for 10 minutes to check for messages ,amazes me how people can be on for hours on end looking at other people's dinner or endless photos of grand kids ,after ten minutes I've done my email ,eBay,kettle clinic and 3 biker sites and switched off :lol:
Cheers MrB
Kettletimes3

Post by Kettletimes3 »

Maybe when I’m old. :?
Mr Bonehead

Post by Mr Bonehead »

I see the £365 Suzuki mirrors are back on eBay,a non payer :roll:
MrB
Optedout

Post by Optedout »

Yes that happens a lot, especially when the dicks get their mates to bid it up in an
attempt to exploit genuine buyers. If I am correct they will sell for less next time.