NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS PLEASE READ.....

Post your Kettle problems here and cures
Eastham

Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS PLEASE READ.....

Post by Eastham »

Originally from The Wirral, currently Exiled in Guernsey
normski

Post by normski »

Hi itsnotateapot, I'm in Loxley, Loxley Valley ( 2 miles from Hillsborough) West Sheff and i have to agree with Garry66 some of the finest, and as I'm retired I'm a regular visitor on my Triumph Speed twin 1250 - can't get enough. Err - I do have a couple of Suzis a GT750 B and a GT550 M. - and 2 other far eastern machines.

Thanks Allan H. And you're spot on about the road out of Grimbo into God's county , Fish or no fish - and I like Madhouses there full of saine People :lol: :lol: :lol:

When the weather picks up and this Chinese S*** as cleared up us Yorkies should meet up for ride , unless it's here to stay!! its the only thing they ever have made that as lasted :o :lol: :lol: .

Michael , Heriford is nice as well, I'v work down there, but its always good to get back to YORKSHIRE. :D :D.
The trouble with birthdays ... the more you have the less you have to look forward to. :( .
normski

Post by normski »

Hi Eastham. Is that where Gurning comes from??? :roll: :roll: :roll:
The trouble with birthdays ... the more you have the less you have to look forward to. :( .
normski

Post by normski »

Hello - It's Normski here in my dining room in Sunny Sheffield South Yorkshire. :lol:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Hi Normski, or is it Alan H in disguise???
Because South Yorkshire? Mmmm, 72? Mmmm, disrespecting Grimsby? Mmmm, still haven't forgiven you for that slur :roll: Anyway whoever you are, if Grimsby is so bad, why do all you Yorkies come through here in your thousands, to get to Cleethorpes??? Can't you go round the long way??? ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Many years ago I worked at Cleethorpes crem commissioning a couple of new cremators, so make of that what you will!! :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Lester1974

Post by Lester1974 »

Hi there guys, I have just registered on this site, thankx for accepting me. I am from Lincoln UK
Lester1974

Post by Lester1974 »

Any help please? I am struggling to get any fuel through on my GT380'L'
Can you check if the fuel vacuum is working?
If I pass air through the vacuum pipe that fits onto the fuel tap, its vents through the middle carb only, ideas please????
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Better off starting a new thread - this one is for 'New and existing members, please read' so might be getting missed.
In the meantime, it looks like your tap isn't very well. Does it work in 'Prime' position?
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
karlee1433

Post by karlee1433 »

Orsett essex