Photos of my A Model

Roger Ackery

Photos of my A Model

Post by Roger Ackery »

Hi, have finally got round to posting these photos,have owned the bike for ten years,a mate refers to it as a rolling restoration?

Cheers, Roger
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
yeadon_m

Re: Photos of my A Model

Post by yeadon_m »

Roger,
Looks very nice, and the fact that you rescued it and use it a LOT is terrific. Mind you, I think you have the weather for it!
Cheers,
Mike
Oldbeancanopener

Post by Oldbeancanopener »

Very nice indeed Roger. Something to take pride in. Obviously well cared for and polished.

Bill
didge

Post by didge »

I love that term, "rolling restoration", it sums up my bikes, there's always a little something to do if you use it regularly.

What about a closer picture of the plate under the side panel, presumably your road tax ?
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

didge wrote:I love that term, "rolling restoration", it sums up my bikes, there's always a little something to do if you use it regularly.

What about a closer picture of the plate under the side panel, presumably your road tax ?
If you click on the picture Didge, it gets bigger just like magic!
The cursor changes into a little magnifying glass thingy, and if you put the MGT on the road tax and click again, it gets even bigger.

It's called technolology. Don't you have it in the deep sarf? Haha!!
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Roger Ackery

Post by Roger Ackery »

didge wrote:I love that term, "rolling restoration", it sums up my bikes, there's always a little something to do if you use it regularly.

Hi didge,yes road tax label,at the moment I'm breaking the law!!! the label holder is supposed to be "attached" to the rear number plate,OR close to it? But as of January 2013,the NSW Government is scrapping the label system altogether,so no more labels! Reason being a "cost saving" & POLICE have the technology to scan the number plate to make sure it's current, & you're not riding/driving unregistered/uninsured. My Kettle on Historic Plate,restricted Club use,runs,display events etc.
Cheers, Roger.
GT750A.
Cheers.
Roger
GT750A.
didge

Post by didge »

Alan H wrote: It's called technolology. Don't you have it in the deep sarf? Haha!!
I'm a technical genius Al, and to prove it...... (PS, you spelt "technology " wrong, ha ha )

Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Oh, c'mon now Dudge, 'fess up - your Gertie did that for you.

And I know I spelled technolology wrong, glad you noticed. Wonder how many more did?

Haha, Keep smiling, mate!
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
didge

Post by didge »

ALWAYS smilin' Al, you should know that. :-)