Hale and Pace "Yorkshire" sketch

You can chat about anything you like here
stevewharton

Hale and Pace "Yorkshire" sketch

Post by stevewharton »

Just watched another Hale and Pace sketch about Yorkies :roll: this one showing two of this strange breed in a posh restaurant. Aggressively shouting at the waiter and then the manager, in an attempt (successful :D ) to get their meals for free. :roll:
Not as funny as their "Yorkshire airlines" sketch, which poked fun at our northern cousins, but probably very accurate if a certain yorkie that I know is anything to go by ;)
Last edited by stevewharton on Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Re: Hale and Pace "Yorkshire" sketch

Post by Alan H »

He's having a go at you again, Richard. Tellim, tellim, tellim!!!!!!! :twisted:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Just spent the day in yorkieland, over t'umber bridge, £1.50 toll, HAAR MUCH!!! onto Brid', Flamborough, Bempton and Scarborough, then Thornton le Dale, where there was a nice selection of bikes in the auction house, inc' an HRD Vincent, onto Pickering (weren't we there last year at the railway station?) then Malton and Helmsley. Back home over t'umber bridge again, and another £1.50 toll, HAAR MUCH!!! One day in yorkieland and I've been infected. :roll:
Great day out though and I saw five Royal Enfield Interceptors. (Common as muck ;) )
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:41 pm He's having a go at you again, Richard. Tellim, tellim, tellim!!!!!!! :twisted:
I'd never say that about Richard, he's an exception to the rule, he's generous to a fault, quietly spoken and totally un-opinionated.
Just the opposite to you in fact. ;)
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:56 pm Just spent the day in yorkieland, over t'umber bridge, £1.50 toll, HAAR MUCH!!! onto Brid', Flamborough, Bempton and Scarborough, then Thornton le Dale, where there was a nice selection of bikes in the auction house, inc' an HRD Vincent, onto Pickering (weren't we there last year at the railway station?) then Malton and Helmsley. Back home over t'umber bridge again, and another £1.50 toll, HAAR MUCH!!! One day in yorkieland and I've been infected. :roll:
Great day out though and I saw five Royal Enfield Interceptors. (Common as muck ;) )
No we went to Grosmont station, but passed through Pickering on the way there. Lovely bit of the country, no wonder God calls it 'His own'.
You should've gone on the bike Steve, the Humber Bridge toll's free for a 2 wheeler! (Or even if you have a side carp on.)
itsnotateapot

Post by itsnotateapot »

stevewharton wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:02 pm
Alan H wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:41 pm He's having a go at you again, Richard. Tellim, tellim, tellim!!!!!!! :twisted:
I'd never say that about Richard, he's an exception to the rule, he's generous to a fault, quietly spoken and totally un-opinionated.
Steve where do you want me to send that Tenner. ;)
SUZUKI GT750 L 8-)
SUZUKI T500 M 8-)
SUZUKI GT185 K 8-)
Suzuki T500 Cobra 8-) 8-)
Suzuki GTS 500 Hybrid.
Suzuki RG250.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

itsnotateapot wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:57 pm
stevewharton wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:02 pm
Steve where do you want me to send that Tenner. ;)
Send it to Alan, he needs it more than me. ;)
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:29 pm
stevewharton wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:56 pm Just spent the day in yorkieland, over t'umber bridge, £1.50 toll, HAAR MUCH!!! onto Brid', Flamborough, Bempton and Scarborough, then Thornton le Dale, where there was a nice selection of bikes in the auction house, inc' an HRD Vincent, onto Pickering (weren't we there last year at the railway station?) then Malton and Helmsley. Back home over t'umber bridge again, and another £1.50 toll, HAAR MUCH!!! One day in yorkieland and I've been infected. :roll:
No we went to Grosmont station, but passed through Pickering on the way there. Lovely bit of the country, no wonder God calls it 'His own'.
You should've gone on the bike Steve, the Humber Bridge toll's free for a 2 wheeler! (Or even if you have a side carp on.)
Would've much preferred to have gone on the kettle, but swmbo prefers the car and she's the boss in our house. ;)
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:46 am Would've much preferred to have gone on the kettle, but swmbo prefers the car and she's the boss in our house. ;)
Well, she has had a lot to put up with over the years.
Such a nice lady, perhaps she feels sorry for you as she puts her foot down with a firm hand!!! :lol: