Speedo cable.

You can chat about anything you like here
Alan H

Speedo cable.

Post by Alan H »

Recently ordered a new speedo cable from our favourite ebay site, and the sent one a bit too long. The original size is inner inner 905mm, outer 875mm. The replacement is 1030mm and outer 1070mm, so obviouslt too long - not sure what length a 750 tacho cable is, but if it is similar to the above, and someone needs a brand spanker, they can have it for £6 including postage.
See how generous I am, never mind what that tractor owning scaly git Grimbo Wharto says.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Re: Speedo cable.

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:48 pm Recently ordered a new speedo cable from our favourite ebay site, and the sent one a bit too long. The original size is inner inner 905mm, outer 875mm. The replacement is 1030mm and outer 1070mm, so obviouslt too long - not sure what length a 750 tacho cable is, but if it is similar to the above, and someone needs a brand spanker, they can have it for £6 including postage.
See how generous I am, never mind what that tractor owning scaly git Grimbo Wharto says.
Careful everyone, he says he's being generous but you'll be in his little black book for future payback. :roll:
And it's Whartonio to you, according to my Italian roots. ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

And I daresay they're dyed...... :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:43 pm And I daresay they're dyed...... :lol:
What, sophisticated grey. 8-)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".