Professional Bickering.

You can chat about anything you like here
Alan H

Professional Bickering.

Post by Alan H »

It appears that certain (or perhaps uncertain?) individuals have been upset and/or dismayed by the jolly reparté 'tween a certain fishy tractor owning individual and my good self.
What can I say? Other than perhaps 'get over yourself'
If my, Steve's, or indeed, other folks who join in this tearing apart of egos and characters offends you, then please look away and read another bit that is more to your taste and stop moaning about something that should be of no concern to anyone other than those who quite rightly deserve their characters to be at the very least denigrated and possibly even assassinated.
Thankyou for your hopeful understanding of this, but should you have any doubts about my concern, then please don't, as I don't give a monkey's.
biker-smiley-emoticon-2.gif
biker-smiley-emoticon-2.gif (29.77 KiB) Viewed 489 times
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Re: Professional Bickering.

Post by stevewharton »

Is that a Royal Enfield you're riding? :lol:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Alan H wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:26 pm It appears that certain (or perhaps uncertain?) individuals have been upset and/or dismayed by the jolly reparté 'tween a certain fishy tractor owning individual and my good self.
If my, Steve's, or indeed, other folks who join in this tearing apart of egos and characters offends you, then please look away and read another bit that is more to your taste and stop moaning about something that should be of no concern to anyone other than those who quite rightly deserve their characters to be at the very least denigrated and possibly even assassinated.
Thankyou for your hopeful understanding of this, but should you have any doubts about my concern, then please don't, as I don't give a monkey's.
Not upset or dismayed.........just bored with it :D
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:18 pm Is that a Royal Enfield you're riding? :lol:
Is that an oil slick I see under it :roll:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:24 pm
stevewharton wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:18 pm Is that a Royal Enfield you're riding? :lol:
Is that an oil slick I see under it :roll:
Can't be a modern Royal Enfield then, the only "slick" thing about my Interceptor, is the look. 8-)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:26 pm It appears that certain (or perhaps uncertain?) individuals have been upset and/or dismayed by the jolly reparté 'tween a certain fishy tractor owning individual and my good self.
Alan, having just re-read your original "Professional Bickering" post, (don't you like to waffle?) I've come to the conclusion that it's you that annoys people, not me.
Yours sincerely, Steve Wharton. ;)
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

No it isn't.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

I think it's 'Driller Killer' Martin with his low boredom threshold..... ;)
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

mizzytheman wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:48 pm Not upset or dismayed.........just bored with it :D
Oh, please don't be sad Martin. Or you could just stop reading my posts (I dare you!!!) :lol:
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Alan H wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:29 am
mizzytheman wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:48 pm Not upset or dismayed.........just bored with it :D
Oh, please don't be sad Martin. Or you could just stop reading my posts (I dare you!!!) :lol:
I have full time job here reading your posts. Mental torture :roll: