Clutch lever stand/bracket 750K

You can chat about anything you like here
rodent

Clutch lever stand/bracket 750K

Post by rodent »

Given that my rust ridden steed never arrived with a stand/bracket and lever I need to source both. The lever will be easy enough to source as it has it's own part number, but the stand/bracket is another story :( Could you folk who are more knowledged up than myself in this area point my in a direction that might see me sourcing one please, and what year/models used the same item?
teazer

Re: Clutch lever stand/bracket 750K

Post by teazer »

I'm a little confused - must be the terminology.

Are you looking for a clutch lever and perch, as it's called, for that clutch lever, or a stand and bracket ie side stand and mounting bracket? I did check the parts listing and was amazed to find that the perch does not have a part number in the JKLM parts list I have, and the JKL copy is missing the page with levers and cables. The later Crooks KLMAB parts list also misses that part number. That's interesting.

IS there an aftermarket one that's a close enough copy or maybe one from a GT550 which is the same IIRC.
rodent

Re: Clutch lever stand/bracket 750K

Post by rodent »

^^^Yes, it's the J/K "perch" that I'm after, the lever is easy enough to find.

The perch may be similar to other models that had the choke on top of the perch but not having had all model I'm not sure :( Any help would be appreciated :)