Steve Wharton - Film star extrordinaire?

You can chat about anything you like here
Alan H

Steve Wharton - Film star extrordinaire?

Post by Alan H »

Well, certainly extrordinaire...... :roll:
Not sure which one of the three he is though. :?
Grimsby pic.JPG
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Re: Steve Wharton - Film star extrordinaire?

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:49 am Well, certainly extrordinaire...... :roll:
Not sure which one of the three he is though. :?
Grimsby pic.JPG
The one in the middle obvs 8-) ;)

However, he was slated for coming to Grimsby to research the place for his skanky film and then shot the whole film somewhere else even skankier, somewhere in Yorkshire I believe called Wombwell, where he had no problem finding extras. :lol: ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Just for curiosity, I looked up the details - it was filmed in Epping Forest - Essex, North Weald railway station and South Africa, where doubtless, extras were even easier to find.
Cost $35million to make and took $28million at the box office, so possibly something wasn't quite right. The name perchance?
'Scunthorpe' might have been better - as in 'If Typhoo put the T in Britain, who put the '*unt' in Scunthorpe' or maybe not.......
Personally, I don't like that sort of humour and Cohen is too far ott to be funny, but some must like it.
So I take it you won't be returning for the next instalment Steve? 'Return to a rainy day at Cleethorpes pier Chippy'. :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:07 am Just for curiosity, I looked up the details - it was filmed in Epping Forest - Essex, North Weald railway station and South Africa, where doubtless, extras were even easier to find.
Cost $35million to make and took $28million at the box office, so possibly something wasn't quite right. The name perchance?
'Scunthorpe' might have been better - as in 'If Typhoo put the T in Britain, who put the '*unt' in Scunthorpe' or maybe not.......
Personally, I don't like that sort of humour and Cohen is too far ott to be funny, but some must like it.
So I take it you won't be returning for the next instalment Steve? 'Return to a rainy day at Cleethorpes pier Chippy'. :lol:
You don't half waffle on Alan. :roll:
But you're right (again) the film was crap!!!
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".