2 minute covid test

You can chat about anything you like here
Gary66

Re: 2 minute covid test

Post by Gary66 »

teebowbusablaster wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:08 pm I've tested positive, one of the perils of working at our local COVD / ICU hospital.

Felt rough for a few days, lost my sense of smell / taste now, and certainly won't be rushing back to work next week.
Hope you are gunna be ok. Got my sense of taste and smell back over last 2/3 days so hopefully yours will return soon. Had to go back to work now and it seams a bit harder than it normally does but should get back to normal soon. Must admit though, i was far less stressed getting Covid than being at bloody work!
Take care
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Had 15 minutes sat in the 'recovery room' after the second Pfizer stab this morning.
My 'tash has started to darken a bit in the middle and my right arm keeps lifting up. Hmmmm.
Hope I don't get the urge to invade lincolnshire again.......... :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
Kettletimes3

Post by Kettletimes3 »

It looks like those vaccinated with the Pfizer have to get a third one within six months.
Seems like they’re chasing they’re tail.
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Nowt said at the staberama yesterday, but with all the variants popping up, I'm not surprised. There was mention about annual boosters a few weeks ago, no matter what brand the vaccine was.
Dunno how long that will go on for...... :tw
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
BATTS

Post by BATTS »

My sons a GP, they are planning for an Autumn campaign like the annual flu jab, he feels it will become an routine annual event. Firms are researching a combined flu/covid vaccine. Most viruses mutate over time, flu is different every year.
Chris
76 GT750, 78 GT550, BMW K1600gtl