Ebay warning

You can chat about anything you like here
stevewharton

Re: Ebay warning

Post by stevewharton »

Want a bit more excitement :?:
Well........the helmet still hasn't arrived from India :roll: and after the seller promised me three times that they'd give me a refund to cover the paypal charges, and then failing to give me the refund three times, I finally threatened them with reporting them to ebay and........I've now got a full refund.
All I need now is for the helmet to turn up and that's what I'd call a proper Yorkshiremans result. ;) :D ;) :lol:
Last edited by stevewharton on Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Optedout

Post by Optedout »

Well at least that one wasn’t wasted! :lol:
Filth

Post by Filth »

Steve , Better spending your money on a decent paint job for your moped .
Advise on buying a helmet on eBay ? R U Kidding ???? !!!! Nobody is touching my helmet !
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Well........the helmet still hasn't arrived from India :roll: and after the seller promised me three times that they'd give me a refund to cover the paypal charges, and then failing to give me the refund three times, I finally threatened them with reporting them to ebay and........I've now got a full refund.
All I need now is for the helmet to turn up and that's what I'd call a proper Yorkshiremans result. ;) :D ;) :lol:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:01 pm by stevewharton » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:01 pm

All I need now is for the helmet to turn up and that's what I'd call a proper Yorkshiremans result. ;) :D
stevewharton wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:32 pm  by stevewharton » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:32 pm
All I need now is for the helmet to turn up and that's what I'd call a proper Yorkshiremans result. ;) :D
Twice as much excitement 8 days apart there Steve. That's more than week........... :roll:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Yeh the first one was added to a quote and then I couldn't delete it :roll: modern technology eh :?: