Disc lock

You can chat about anything you like here
Mr Bonehead

Disc lock

Post by Mr Bonehead »

Evening members,just waiting for a spark plug to arrive (oh the joys of living in rural france )and hopefully my 1976 GT750 will be on the road,with this in mind and years of renovation I don't want some garlic munching toe rag to have it away,what disc lock or similar are members using on their bikes at the moment,got a nice kryptonite one but it's not long enough to go through the holes in the front discs
Cheers MrB
teazer

Re: Disc lock

Post by teazer »

As long as it stops the wheel from rotating you could put it through the spokes.

Just do not forget to remove it before flight. I know someone that did that on a VFR crashing spectacularly trying to leave a restaurant. No not me. Honest. :? :oops:
willowden

Post by willowden »

Can’t use the phrase , garlick munching toerag anymore .......... French tw*t would of worked better !!
Mr Bonehead

Post by Mr Bonehead »

teazer wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:42 pm As long as it stops the wheel from rotating you could put it through the spokes.

Just do not forget to remove it before flight. I know someone that did that on a VFR crashing spectacularly trying to leave a restaurant. No not me. Honest. :? :oops:
Thanks for the reply teazer,prefer one on the disc as it will be a bit harder to cut through than the spokes :lol:
Cheers MrB
Mr Bonehead

Post by Mr Bonehead »

willowden wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:31 pm Can’t use the phrase , garlick munching toerag anymore .......... French tw*t would of worked better !!
Hi willowden,thankyou for pointing out my political incorrect comment about the French thieves,I purposely left out anything to do with red wine ,onions,amphibian parts and gastropods as I didn't want to upset any of my neighbours ,most of the thieves over here are just passing through :lol:
Cheers MrB