What's going on???

You can chat about anything you like here
stevewharton

What's going on???

Post by stevewharton »

Just had my daily look at what's on the "KETTLE" clinic forum and what did I find??? GT550, GT550, GT380, GT550, GT500, GT250, T500, T500, T500 :shock: and not a "KETTLE" post in sight :o
What is going on??? Have I woken up in a parallel universe??? Has my beloved "KETTLE" clinic been taken over by a gang of aging hooligans??? Have I got to go back to the "KETTLE" club??? :roll:
Only joking you lot, you're all more than welcome, but can we have more pics and sensible topics about the best bike Suzuki ever made please, the mighty "FLYING KETTLE".
Lecture over :D ;)
(The aging hooligan dig was meant for Alan H ;) )
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
BAZ

Re: What's going on???

Post by BAZ »

It's all Alen H fault..
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Thought it would be Baz. Anyway air cooled rules ok, and the chance of Warty being allowed back into the KKK (or wanting to after they stiffed him as they did) is nil. :lol:

Aging hooligan eh? I like that, thanks Steve.
2rose3.gif
2rose3.gif (2.25 KiB) Viewed 226 times
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

I left the KKK before they banned me after I had death threats by pm because I dared suggest a mach3 Kawasaki was quicker than a kettle :roll:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
BATTS

Post by BATTS »

My Kettle out for a bacon butty at Glasson Dock near Lancaster, that do as a suitable picture?
IMG_0285.JPG
Chris
76 GT750, 78 GT550, BMW K1600gtl
malky

Post by malky »

PaulD738 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:02 am I left the KKK before they banned me after I had death threats by pm because I dared suggest a mach3 Kawasaki was quicker than a kettle :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:02 am I left the KKK before they banned me after I had death threats by pm because I dared suggest a mach3 Kawasaki was quicker than a kettle :roll:
I had the same when I said the Enfield Intercepter was quicker than the GT550 ;) :lol:

And while we're talking about Alan, I'm gonna have to up my game if he's starting to like my insults :|
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

BATTS wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:29 am My Kettle out for a bacon butty at Glasson Dock near Lancaster, that do as a suitable picture?
IMG_0285.JPG
Very nice Batts, but your kettle out for a bacon butty??? How strange, mine runs on unleaded petrol. I know, coat, door :roll:

Seriously though (if that's possible), according to some on here with a poor sense of humour, if I parked my bike that close to water it'd be trying to drive in, wouldn't it Richard and Alan :roll:
BATTS

Post by BATTS »

Runs OK on bacon butties but can be a "bit of a pig" to start!!! Creeping to the dark side though, I also have 550 but that needs more than bacon at the moment
DSC00005 b.jpg
Last edited by BATTS on Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris
76 GT750, 78 GT550, BMW K1600gtl
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:41 pm
BATTS wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:29 am if I parked my bike that close to water it'd be trying to drive in, wouldn't it Richard and Alan :roll:
Or dive in more like......
Proof that four strokes are over complicated