Robdog insurance companies!

You can chat about anything you like here
barney01

Robdog insurance companies!

Post by barney01 »

Just sold one of my bikes so i contacted the insurance company to remove it from my dual bike policy. There is just 2 months to go for renewal.
"Yes sir, there will be a £30 administration fee"
WTF. I will just let it run then! Then she said "i've had a word with my manager £4 fee which will be taken from your refund"
They make you so mad :evil: :twisted:
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
malky

Re: Robdog insurance companies!

Post by malky »

They are a law of themselves Barney - I decided to change my insurer from Footman James to Peter James this year as they were considerably cheaper - spoke to someone at PJ who informed me that someone would ring me back - still waiting for a call two weeks later I won't use them now out of principle, if they can't be bothered to ring me back what would tey be like in the event of a claim ?
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Just changed to Lynbrook. Similar price to Peter James, but thought I'd give them a chance this time.
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
slosher

Post by slosher »

Just renewed with Peter James quoting the same price as last year £218 full breakdown etc for 4 bikes,however the young chap asked if there are any disclosures :roll: Being honest and once again those that do insure our vehicles i replied "yes iv'e not renewed my VJMC membership"That will be considerably higher then sir :roll:
I argued that policy was with me and not VJMC and nobody from VJMC would be riding any of my bikes :evil:
He went and had a word with his manager came back and said ok that's fine same price :? Is it just because they like to wind people up :roll:
GT750L
GT550L
TL1000 97s
T140V
Loctite Trained Engineer :lol:(since having the Bonnie)