Strange happenings over near Ken Dodd country.

You can chat about anything you like here
Alan H

Strange happenings over near Ken Dodd country.

Post by Alan H »

Mizzy & Ray can't come out to play at the rally next week as they both appear to have covid. :shock:
Not sure if they caught it from a dodgy curry or they've been playing hide the sausage. :?
Anyway, hope you both get better soon and no heavy breathing for a couple of weeks. :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
mizzytheman

Re: Strange happenings over near Ken Dodd country.

Post by mizzytheman »

Alan H wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:57 pm Mizzy & Ray can't come out to play at the rally next week as they both appear to have covid. :shock:
Not sure if they caught it from a dodgy curry or they've been playing hide the sausage. :?
Anyway, hope you both get better soon and no heavy breathing for a couple of weeks. :lol:
Don’t eat any of that foreign muck. And as for hiding the sausage you’re welcome to join In with your chipolata :shock:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

mizzytheman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:29 pm
Alan H wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:57 pm Mizzy & Ray can't come out to play at the rally next week as they both appear to have covid. :shock:
Don’t eat any of that foreign muck. And as for hiding the sausage you’re welcome to join In with your chipolata :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
As usual Mizzy, quick wit reparte wins the day ;)
Is it true you're not gonna make it to the rally though?
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

stevewharton wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:40 pm
mizzytheman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:29 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
As usual Mizzy, quick wit reparte wins the day ;)
Is it true you're not gonna make it to the rally though?
Hi Steve,
I’m sure Ray won’t mind me sharing this but he has been quite unwell over the last couple of days and spent 9 hours in A&E. Due to Ray being an honourable and thoughtful type of guy he is isolating at home for 10 days and doesn’t want to break the rules and put other people at risk by attending the rally. As I was with him the day before he tested positive I feel I have the same obligation to follow suit so won’t be attending either.

Both me and Ray was looking forward to attending this year as we’ve hardly done any riding or attended any meets for quite some time. I truly hope the weather plays ball and you all have a great weekend.

Watch out out for the outdoor midges but especially the indoor ones. :roll:

Kind Regards

Martin
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Shame you and Ray won't be there Mizzy, I for one will miss your intelligent scouse wit and barbed put downs ;) :roll:
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Proof that four strokes are over complicated