Birthday greetings.

You can chat about anything you like here
stevewharton

Birthday greetings.

Post by stevewharton »

Happy birthday Didge, have a great one young chap ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
PaulD738

Re: Birthday greetings.

Post by PaulD738 »

Happy birthday have a great day 8-)
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Yes, he's knocking on a bit now!! :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
didge

Post by didge »

Thank you Gentlemen, that’s very kind of ya all, I believe someone else has a Birthday very soon too, I hope Lynn doesn’t spend too much on his cake cos he’ll only moan about it.
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

didge wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:34 am Thank you Gentlemen, that’s very kind of ya all, I believe someone else has a Birthday very soon too, I hope Lynn doesn’t spend too much on his cake cos he’ll only moan about it.
The price of the candles alone will give him nightmares and the light from them'll be seen from space ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

stevewharton wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:48 pm
didge wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:34 am Thank you Gentlemen, that’s very kind of ya all, I believe someone else has a Birthday very soon too, I hope Lynn doesn’t spend too much on his cake cos he’ll only moan about it.
The price of the candles alone will give him nightmares and the light from them'll be seen from space ;)
Most of the spaced out personnel seem to locate in or near Grimsby for some reason - maybe that's a suitable abode for aliens? Anyway, if my incipient candlefest is too bright for the martians, they can always get some gogs with candle smoke on 'em. :roll:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:14 pm
stevewharton wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:48 pm
Most of the spaced out personnel seem to locate in or near Grimsby for some reason - maybe that's a suitable abode for aliens? Anyway, if my incipient candlefest is too bright for the martians, they can always get some gogs with candle smoke on 'em. :roll:
Are you related to the late Professor Stanley Unwin perchance? :shock:
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Yes. I'm Professor Alan H. :lol:
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:19 am Yes. I'm Professor Alan H. :lol:
I thought there was a similarity, :roll:
he always talked a load of claptrap too, but without the strange accent. ;)
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

That will cost you a coffee and an ice cream 'soon'..... :twisted: