Oh, wow!! ( Mebbe?!) :(

You can chat about anything you like here
Alan H

Oh, wow!! ( Mebbe?!) :(

Post by Alan H »

Met up with the notorious Steve Warton and the equally 'famous' scaley monster kettle tonight at the Waterfront Inn at West Stockwith tonight. I offered to buy him a sarnie, but he must have thought I was kidding and hesitated, so I quickly removed the offer.
Anyway, as it's a significant birthday of mine next week, he offered to buy me a drink with this Grimbo £3 note and requested the change from what I bought.
20210812_234040.jpg
Generous to a fault or what? I'm pleased he's a mate :roll: or it might have cost ME some money.
Could Steve be considered as tight as a clam (fish joke to go with his hippo paintwork)? Dunno, but I suspect his sphincter is as tight as a duck's bottom - and that's watertight! :shock:

And don't ask him about his credit card episode that his dearly beloved put in the 'wrong place' in his wallet. Why did he give her permission to open it in the first place, and how did she know the combination..... :?
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Re: Oh, wow!! ( Mebbe?!) :(

Post by stevewharton »

Great rideout to Stockwith last night only spoilt by the Yorkie chuckle brothers (Alan and Richard :x ) twisted sense of humour. Couldn't wait to get away from them but found my bike was boxed in, so had to put up with them for a lot longer :roll: Good to see Martin and Andy though, who balanced things out by talking sense ;)
As for the £3 note, it can't have been mine cos I don't carry that much money with me in case I bump into Alan, who'd more than likely get me to buy him something :lol:
Next wednesday (18th August) is the long awaited East Kirkby bike night, with the Lancaster bomber"Just Jane" on display with engines running. Well worth the rideout and the £5 entry (that rules Alan out ;) ) So fingers crossed for good weather.

P.S. forgot to say, I didn't understand a single word the two Yorkies said, :roll: so that's probably why I didn't hear Alan's offer to buy me food ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".