380 sold

Post your problems / information on the smaller GT Models here
Gary66

380 sold

Post by Gary66 »

OK guys, so I made a snap decision last week and sold the 380, I may regret this I don't know but its gone.
I wasn't using it and to be honest it was really difficult to move due to there being another 5 bikes in the garage!

So I have been having a look around the garage and found a few bits that may be of use to members on here. I can't remember how to post up pics now as it's been a while since doing so but I can try and list what I have.

There's an outer left hand exhaust and an inner right hand one. The outer looks like it may have been brazed near the header end, why I have no idea? The inner has had a small plate riveted over what I can only assume is a hole from either rust or a baffle plate repair?
There are some black painted headlight ears.
3 baffles presumably from a 380?
There are 4 regulator rectifiers, 2 of one type and 2 of another, I am assuming here that there are 2 different types?
Various cables including throttle cables, brake cables and 2 brand new after market clutch cables.
There's a throttle and start/ stop switch body.
Several brackets for cable positioning, one of which I think may be off an X7, this I will look into and sell separately if it is X7.
There's a good usable front disc along with some brake shoes that could possibly be unused,I really couldn't say about those though.
There is a coil pack but couldn't be sure its from a 380, it's a 3 pack though so it's cert6from/fir a triple.
There is a rear wheel sprocket carrier which is chalked on for a 550? Not sure on that at all, that's a mystery tome and can only assume it was in the box of bits with the bike!
I may have missed some bits, I don't know.

If anyone needs anything give me a shout I will be posting this stuff up on the Facebook 380 page so be quick if you need stuff as the 380 sold within hours on there!
Prices we can talk about if you want anything

Gary
Gary66

Re: 380 sold

Post by Gary66 »

Baffles now sold
Gary66

Re: 380 sold

Post by Gary66 »

Just to add to this the disc is 6.8mm thick so has lots of life left in it