Out and about

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
malky

Re: Out and about

Post by malky »

Been out on mine today- went over the Black mountains and by eck it was warm - even on the move
Attachments
20200809_011608.jpg
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Nice lookin bike Malky, your right though it can get a bit uncomfortable this weather in leathers. Be much cooler in shorts and tee shirt......... :roll:
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
rodent

Post by rodent »

malky wrote:Been out on mine today- went over the Black mountains and by eck it was warm - even on the move
^^Nice 8-)
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Out again on ole Dobbin today, well with the weather it would be rude not to 8-)
Broke the 300 mile marker on the odometer so she’s getting there. Smoother as the miles go on. Lovely thing to ride, my other T500 had “tickled” ports and head and the TR rep was a full on racer but this is so relaxing to ride especially with the wide bars on it. A “little” lacking in power compared to Beelzebitch but nicer for it.
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
malky

Post by malky »

PaulD738 wrote:Out again on ole Dobbin today, well with the weather it would be rude not to 8-)
Broke the 300 mile marker on the odometer so she’s getting there. Smoother as the miles go on. Lovely thing to ride, my other T500 had “tickled” ports and head and the TR rep was a full on racer but this is so relaxing to ride especially with the wide bars on it. A “little” lacking in power compared to Beelzebitch but nicer for it.
nice to get a few miles on to make sure all ok when you rebuild a bike - have done about 400 miles on mine this year after my fuse blowing episodes on the IOM last year which made me lose confidence in the bike a bit - a new ignition switch ,some replaced terminals on the reg and rectifier and new brake light switches and touch wood things seem OK now