Out and about

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
yeadon_m

Re: Out and about

Post by yeadon_m »

Steve,
I used to try that line with pretty girls when I was a student. Not once did I end up with a pair of them in my garage, though on occasion I’d get an extra visitor, when the main ‘bike’ was away!
And you tell young people that today, and they say I must have been a misogynist.
Cheers!
Mike
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote:That bike's a stunner Paul, would I swap my kettle for it? No never, but I'd definitely let it share FAB's garage. :D
You’ve got to be “codding” me Steve :roll:
Sounds a bit fishy to me anyway...............
Being honest I really don’t like the KLMAB kettles, much prefer the proper J kettle which I don’t actually like riding anyway :roll: No I’ll stick to my 500 thanks 8-)
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!
A quote from my old dad 8-)

I started out with nothing and I’ve got most of it left!
rodent

Post by rodent »

Nice 8-)
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

Cheers rodent, it’s taken a while but been worth it. I’ve got a bit of a “thing” for the old T500 this ones my third 8-)
They're rubbish them Jap bikes lad they won't last five minutes! you want to get yourself a nice Royal Enfield!

stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote:
stevewharton wrote:That bike's a stunner Paul, would I swap my kettle for it? No never, but I'd definitely let it share FAB's garage. :D
Being honest I really don’t like the KLMAB kettles, much prefer the proper J kettle which I don’t actually like riding anyway :roll: No I’ll stick to my 500 thanks 8-)
You're right Paul, the kettle is a proper big mans bike, maybe better if you stick to something smaller.
I've heard the Honda C90 is exciting. ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
PaulD738

Post by PaulD738 »

stevewharton wrote:
PaulD738 wrote:
Being honest I really don’t like the KLMAB 8-) kettles, much prefer the proper J kettle which I don’t actually like riding anyway :roll: No I’ll stick to my 500 thanks 8-)
You're right Paul, the kettle is a proper big mans bike, maybe better if you stick to something smaller.
Nah, not really a Honda fan Steve, if I want a big mans bike (which the kettle isn’t) I’ve got my Kat

stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

PaulD738 wrote:
stevewharton wrote:
PaulD738 wrote:
Being honest I really don’t like the KLMAB 8-) kettles, much prefer the proper J kettle which I don’t actually like riding anyway :roll: No I’ll stick to my 500 thanks 8-)
Nah, not really a Honda fan Steve, if I want a big mans bike (which the kettle isn’t) I’ve got my Kat
When I said big, I meant as in a heavy lump of manliness ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Like a Mizzybike?
2 out of 3 ain't bad - so just heavy lump, then...... :shock:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
mizzytheman

Post by mizzytheman »

Alan H wrote:Like a Mizzybike?
2 out of 3 ain't bad - so just heavy lump, then...... :shock:
But a thing of beauty. How lucky I am. :roll:
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

You need to clean those mirrors at home mate - or are they still the wobbly ones from the circus?.....
Proof that four strokes are over complicated