Lincolnshire ride out.

Here you can post a picture of you and your bike. Also where you are located and if you are prepared to give local kettle owners some of your time and experience.Please don't do discussions here just some facts about yourself. This was Glens idea! Thanks BAZ
stevewharton

Re: Lincolnshire ride out.

Post by stevewharton »

Alan H wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:17 am Too shiny, excellent paintwork, ;) wrong calipers,
Thanks for that Al, but wrong calipers :?:

Paul, can you believe that number plate has been on the bike since 1991, apart from putting a legal one on at MOT time and it's never been challenged by the plod :?: :?: :?:

Anyhow, youse lot aren't doing very well at spotting the subtle :roll: changes, I've just had another look and seen at least two dozen ;)
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

A nice dry day today with a bit of sunshine peeping through, so I've just been out for a bimble on the kettle, I know, I know, we're in lockdown again and I shouldn't be breaking the rules, but in my defense it included a visit to a person who's isolating and needed a prescription collecting.
A lovely ride along the Lincolnshire coast and back home through Cleethorpes, on a bike that's running like clockwork has left me happy and smiling. :P Just what I needed.
Look, my paintwork hasn't got "Fish scales" :x they're "Dragon scales" right!!! However, after some thought, I will accept "Black Marlin" or "Swordfish", but definitely not "Haddock" or "Cod".
barney01

Post by barney01 »

Me too! Went for a prescription 'the long way round' :D
Incidently an old welsh chap told me that my reg EOG means Salmon in welsh. Standby for the fish jokes! :lol:
Attachments
2020-11-05 17.15.54.png
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE
Alan H

Post by Alan H »

Took a prescription to Baz today as he's getting older by the day..... :lol:
Proof that four strokes are over complicated
stevewharton

Post by stevewharton »

barney01 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:17 pm Me too! Went for a prescription 'the long way round' :D
Incidently an old welsh chap told me that my reg EOG means Salmon in welsh. Standby for the fish jokes! :lol:
Hi Barney, the fish jokes wear a bit thin after a while, believe me. :roll:
And what kind of chemists do you use? Is it doubling as a wine bar? Cos that's one heck of a red wine decanter in the window. :lol:
barney01

Post by barney01 »

:lol: :lol:
NO SMOKE .......NO POKE